I think you know my favorite.
iwantpizza iwantpizza 46-50, F 11 Answers Feb 27 in Movies & TV

I used to like Judge Wapner. He was the original. He was also more of a judge than an actor or entertainer.

Best Answer

Judge Mathis

Best Answer

Any judge that doesn't tell the bailiff to shoot me. That happened twice in 1973.

Best Answer

Judge Alex

Best Answer

Judge Judy is ******* hot.

Best Answer

They are all crap and should be ashamed! And disbarred!

Best Answer

Judge Alex

Best Answer

I hate em all. Night cort best of em n judge wapner

Best Answer

Judge Judy.... unfair, biased, irrational nut always entertaining. Often wonder how Officer Byrd puts up with her.... maybe the pay is good. mx:))

Best Answer

I wonder about Officer Byrd too. She treats him strange -

Best Answer

Maybe they are lovers.... and she's all submissive and compliant in private? mx:s

Best Answer

Judge Lin toller is the **** , to answer your question we love drama and conflict others stupidity and short comings sometimes make us feel better about ourselves

Best Answer

Speak for yourself.

Best Answer

Why do u lik to watch the conflict doesn't make it interesting?

Best Answer

There are many aspects of Judge Judy that interest me but I don't do it to feel better about myself.

Best Answer

never seen any of these shows

Best Answer

Really? Are you American? Just curious.

Best Answer

Never watched any of them and yes I am American :)

Best Answer

Okie dokie. You're not missing much - except I do like watching Judy. I think she is teaching me how to deal more strongly with people.

Best Answer

I totally get that. I use to watch this cop show with my husband and the show spoke often of issues I could relate to and then they showed resolution too....it taught me something about myself...

Best Answer