zeni96 zeni96 18-21, M 3 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

My heart but my mum sometimes guides me. She had to step in with my abusive partner when things got worse, after trying to keep her nose out. Although I've found my soul mate who treats me like a queen, I still ask my mum for her opinion on my boyfriend because she may be picking up something I'm missing on his behaviour. Good mums are the best :)

Best Answer

yeah
you're right
but this girl I liked who liked me back
things were going amazing and I thought she was perfect
but then her parents told her she had to break it off and she just said goodbye
I know because it happened in front of me

Best Answer

That is usually because her parents feel maybe she was too young to be dating, not because you were bad to her or anything. If she's 18+ she shouldn't listen to her parents so much! I wouldn't let my parents stop me from seeing someone I truly loved. If they told me to leave my current boyfriend, I'd laugh in their face and stay, then proceed to tell them how great he treats me (but they already know).

Best Answer

she was 19
same as me
and we were together for a year but she just gave up just like that

Best Answer

Maybe there was more of a reason behind it.

Best Answer

I would try and listen to both

Im 20 and know im full of sh*t thinking I know it all so if I like someone I may have the blinders on while my mom can see through the bullsh*t

I like listening to both to make sure my.mind isnt clouded

Best Answer

its about feeling
when you have crushes and this love stuff is just waaaay above the crush
but for parents you want to make them happy
but you also want her to be happy

and in the end with the fear of hurting the one you live no matter who you choose
you can't take a decision

Best Answer

Neither. I listen to my brain.

Best Answer