Perhaps we need EP milk cartons with missing persons. Maybe that would work!
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Apr 9, 2013 in Doing Good

i hate it when someone in my circle just disappears, i dont know what happened and wondered if they blocked me and why

Best Answer

I don't know either. It could be a block or it could be a disappearance.

Best Answer

And so many more....:(

Best Answer

So many more.

Best Answer

It is not so bad if you know they are happy. But when they just vanish, it makes me sad.

Best Answer

I miss laures18 and thechurchlady. Laures hasn't disappeared but I only catch her online once in a blue moon, since she went to Australia. Thechurchlady, I have no idea what happened to her.

Best Answer

come to think of it, where is the churchlady? she could not be in prison....i have a feeling laures is fine, hon. she is enjoying her life. we could learn from her...

Best Answer

I think Laures still gets on here but she's on the other side of the world, so our times never connect.

Best Answer

Bren lives there too. And though it is difficult, we manage to connect.

Best Answer

Chuzan (lee) he died in real life, I was devastated when his family told me :(

Best Answer

oh no. this is terrible. my condolences. geez...did you post a tribute to him? or a story so others will know him? consider it please...

Best Answer

Bornwild1992. She needs to bring her a back

Best Answer

Maintain Privacy: Don't reveal information that could directly identify you or others in your posts or private messages (names, addresses, phone numbers, emails, locations, etc.). Search engines are capable of crawling this, and any other site's, public content (e.g., stories, but not private messages), so take common sense precautions about what you publicly post anywhere on the internet, including Experience Project.

Best Answer

And? She said nothing about anyone's real name. She asked about EP members, by their EP names.

Best Answer

i know.....people are so suspicious here...shows the general state of the world we live in....less compassion....more paranoia....it is terrible...

Best Answer