My co-worker who passed away 2 weeks ago. He & I worked together for 17 years and he was like the little brother I never had. We were more than co-workers...we were friends...family...he was a really awesome guy and the two of us worked side by side, just the two of us, for the last 4 years. We were lunch buddies, always ordering together and chatting about life. The place just isn't the same without him.

Best Answer

My family back in my home country.

Best Answer

mom. she was the most supportive person in my life, and she and my wife never got to know each other well.

Best Answer

The quick wit of PEZACAT !

Best Answer

My father, He was my superman- He passed away 5 years ago in March

Best Answer

i'm very sorry. my dad passed away last year and i miss him more and more everyday.

Best Answer

Yeah, It never gets better. I still cry when I think of him, The worse for me is that he died on my boyfriends birthday, so i have to force myself not to think of him on that day, It would be unfair to my boyfriend me crying all day :(

Best Answer

My mentor. I learned a lot from him. I wish I hadn't moved away but I has to. I'd love to be able to sit down and talk to him again. I need advice bad. :(

Best Answer

my girlfriend. cuz she's into someone else now.

Best Answer

of all the things ive lost i think i miss my mind the most. I figured i use it before somone else did

Best Answer

My best friend. We played in bands together on and off for decades, and I've been working on my music recently, which brings back memories of times shared with my late friend.

Best Answer