Some people in my neighbourhood, all of my relatives, a couple of my ex-girlfriends (especially if they by chance should come together!)

Best Answer

I gave some thought to it then looked at your answers, thought some more and realized that most of my old professors were kinkier than I am!<br />
I can't think of anybody that would really bother me....oh wait, my fifth grade teacher that would do it!

Best Answer

Newt Gingrich, need I sat more?

Best Answer

Truly, there is no one whom it would bother me to meet on a nude beach.

Best Answer

Richard Simmons

Best Answer

I have to admit I had to look that name up :) He seems like a nice guy. Are you afraid of being asked to star in one of his workout videos? :D

Best Answer

People in America have always been a little overwhelmed by his flamboyant personality. And he's way too hairy to be doing workout videos. Somebody needs to give that man a razor.

Best Answer

He would be naked and right in front of you. Why don't you help him shaving his back? :D

Best Answer

You cruel girl. Why do I still love you? Because you're the one I DO want to see at a nude beach. ;)

Best Answer

What would you do if I had been invited by Richard Simmons and he would accompany me to the nude beach? :D

Best Answer

Oooooooh. Umm, I'd send Richard off to get drinks for all of us and abscond with you. ;)

Best Answer