neither. im on my own side. they can both **** off. God for not answering certain things and Satan for not guaranteeing cold beers when i get to hell

Best Answer

In the origenal old testament Lucifer was not in and of himself evil, but instructed by God to test peoples loyalty to him. With this for consideration, along with the belief the God has planned out everything even the actions of the Devil: I hold that one cannot side with Satan without siding wit God.

Best Answer

I side with Ma'at--I like the idea that the earth needs a harmonious balance of all things.

Best Answer

Satan for now. God for later.

Best Answer

I side with God,I have seen the hand God move for the good of man and the many things I have prayed about have come to pass and victory was given,satan comes to rob and steal leaves people hopeless and unhappy.

Best Answer

God-I don't see it as a choice- it's a part of who I am

Best Answer

I believe their two aspects of the same personality, but I like Satan better, God is too perfectionist for my palate.

Best Answer

I will be on the side of the light.Can't help it - deep down I'm very human.Probably God makes persons like me because battle can be tough.Guess he needs me to be his Saint.

Best Answer

Your a good man

Best Answer

You are a good man

Best Answer

die beste...uber mensch

Best Answer

Why would someone side with Satan? That's the real question!

Best Answer

I dont believe in either, not that way.

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer