inexplicableromance inexplicableromance 26-30, F 39 Answers Dec 8, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

This is not a Gender ba<x>sed question with answer.<br />
It's the type of character that cheats...not a specific gender.

Best Answer

It's about equal. Long term sexual monogamy is not really something humans do well. Poloyamory works better.

Best Answer

Why should I care who cheats more? What I "know" is more important, I Don't Cheat!

Best Answer

It's all about self esteem not necessarily gender! Therefore which gender has the lowest collective self esteem? Then you have your answer!

Best Answer

Men most certainly.

Best Answer

Women. If you disagree, lets discuss

Best Answer

I recently read the results of a study conducted at a hospital with a large maternity department. Of babies born there, where the mother was married and her husband's blood type was known from hospital records, 14% of the babies could not have been fathered by the husband. Factoring in the likely hood of the mother and her husband having the same blood type, the baby inheriting the mother's blood type, and the statistical likely hood of a lover having the same blood type as the husband, and it works out to being about 1 baby in 3 wasn't fathered by the husband. I don't know what percentage of women that cheat on their husbands get pregnant by their lover and have the baby but even if it is half, that is 66% of women cheat on their husband....<br />
I don't know what percentage of guys cheat on their wives, but clearly it isn't looking good for the gals!

Best Answer

I believe we our equal and it ba<x>sed on a self esteem issues and lack of respect for there marriage.

Best Answer

I wasn't aware it was a competition.

Best Answer

I think its about equally too, though I think women cheat more emotionally which often turns to physical and men more physical than emotional. If people are cheating on each other then well there are problems that are often more deeply rooted in the relationship than either one of them would like to own up to at least at first. Cheating is often a sign that the relationship is over or the relationship needs an overhaul.

Best Answer

Both are equally cheaters

Best Answer

I think it's about even.... but seems like men do it more because they get caught more often.

Best Answer

That's because they are way dumber than girls haha

Best Answer

Or perhaps because they feel more guilt... (hey, just getting in on the gender bashing here)

Best Answer

Honestly? I think its pretty even.. but if i had to choose one.. it would probably women

Best Answer

Cheating is not a gender ba<x>sed quality. But Men have more advantage to cheat women.

Best Answer

Women get bored easier.

Best Answer

Whichever one is prettier.

Best Answer

Unfortunately,they are in a dead heat to be the worst.hmmm..the attitude is, it is being clever, living above the rules.

Best Answer

From my personal experience, I tend to think more men cheat. But there may be places in the world where the women are just as prone to it.

Best Answer

i say its about equal

Best Answer

In traditional societies where the men go out and intersact with more people..it's the men. In societies that allow the sexes to mix...probably not much of a difference

Best Answer