funkyshh funkyshh 18-21, F 21 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in LGBT

I think they both have many of the same challenges.

Best Answer

i agree, both have.

Best Answer

Lesbians, gay men are far less accepted

Best Answer

hm.. i don't think that's true, gay men are more accepted actually. there are more events, clubs for gay men. Lesbians are unaccepted in Africa, Asia etc. the gay men are there more accepted there

Best Answer

I have a cousin and niece both involved in long term lesbian relationships, yet my love for another man is questioned more

Best Answer

Lesbians are not more 'accepted'. Guys like it because they look at it in a degrading way. They think it's 'hot' but that's just on the condition that the girls are conventionally attractive.

Best Answer

ect. mmmmm.

Best Answer

Both have it tough I'm a gay male and its been tough

Best Answer

Lesbians. Everybody likes lesbian ****.

Best Answer

have you thought about lesbian in... africa? or asia? gay guys are more accepted there.

Best Answer

Don't care about African and Asian ****, so I wouldn't know.

Best Answer

Do your research before you try to be some activist litttle girl, men over in those countries still rule the household unlike in our western society.

Best Answer

it's publicly unaccepted. doesn't mean those perverted men don't like them.

Best Answer

None they both get criticized the same amount, its not easy not reveryone has an open mind

Best Answer

I am a bi-sexual girl lean more toward women and although ive had it hard. Being completely honest I think gay guys have it harder. I wish the world would just lay off its not really their business anyways.

Best Answer

i think that depend what country you live in. where i live two women can hold hands even kiss on street but not tow men. but then gay men not have periods so maybe they have it better in any country?

Best Answer

Easier with what?

Best Answer

how come like 99% of the people can answer? Fill it in yourself.... or make something like.. the acceptation in someones life/society/work etc etc.

Best Answer

Just asking for a little clarification, that's all. No need to go postal.

Best Answer

alright? o.o''

Best Answer

Lesbians probably, Who do you think miss funkyshh

Best Answer

...funkyshh...

Best Answer

gay men

Best Answer

Haha yeah that's what I meant. Dammit always forget a damn letter. I'll fix that now. Thank You!! :)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I think gay guys do....

Best Answer

No one has it easy in this world

Best Answer

easy and easier is different.

Best Answer

True...

Best Answer

heheh :)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

actually gay guys and lesbian and heterosexual are really all the same, we all live our life how we choose. why judge???

Best Answer

What? No way.

Best Answer

this is not a judgement, this is a question lol. And yes they are all equal. 'same' doesn't mean equal. gay men and lesbian have the same thing in common. Liking the same gender. Heterosexuals like the opposite genders. So they are not the same.

Best Answer

but they all love the same my dear!!

Best Answer

are you being sarcastic??

Best Answer

what do you mean with 'they love all the same'? im not very sarcastic? actually im not sarcastic at all :D

Best Answer

that comment on sarcarisim was meant for dskdw25q9n

Best Answer

yeah but the other comment you havent explained :o

Best Answer

what i mean is that they have all the same feelings when it comes to love, either it being males or females, so no none of them have it easier ok

Best Answer

same feelings, but every individual has its way to express the feelings. so it will turn out different

Best Answer

I would accept a gay more than a lesbian.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

and why would that be? are you afraid of them? honestly, if you were a guy you would accept a lesbian right? isn't that the same thought? It's not like every lesbian would hit on you. they could be a close friends of yours just like any other straight females.

Best Answer

No idea.. I'm just so used to gay people, a lot of my sisters friends are gay so ya.... I'm not afraid of lesbians at all in any way, I have nothing against them, I merely said i would accept a gay MORE than a lesbian.

Best Answer

Yes I definitely think I would accept a lesbian if i was a guy :)

Best Answer

i guess, because they are surrounded in your life and thats why you accept them more? :)

Best Answer

Basically ya..like in Ireland a lot of people have negative attitudes towards gays/lesbians because of the influence of the Catholic Church, but that's gone now...like you only really get accepted in college or in a city or town..people on the countryside are so backwards..I know myself because I live in the country..the older generation are so ignorant towards people that are different..lesbians aren't very common here really.

Best Answer

i think they are just hidden, mostly 1 of the 15 people are homosexuals. People are just very good at hiding it. Because there is no acceptance...?

Best Answer

I have no idea...it's something that needs to be focused on anyway ..people overuse the words 'gay' and '******' in negative ways, it stems for that

Best Answer

Lesbians are AWESOME!!!

Best Answer

Lesbians although they do get made fun of by other straight females sometimes and if they're hot then guys will continue to hit on them anyways.

Best Answer

they do get made fun of by straight females? hmm i think only if you look like a dude then you do. I am a lesbian and all my female friends never made fun of my sexual orientation though :)

Best Answer

Nah I know that they can be a bit funny with lesbians. I've heard my mum and sisters talk about them very negatively or just joke about them as a whole.

Best Answer

lesbians. unless your in hollywood.

Best Answer

Lesbians for sure, compared to the men.

Best Answer