nisithbaby nisithbaby 13-15, F 11 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Hobbies

Can't have one without the other

Best Answer

Women we can survive without man but man cant survive without us :D

Best Answer

thats the point!

Best Answer

wtf!

Best Answer

Yes there are some weak people but on a whole women cope a lot better, would like to see a man survive child birth or getting a period each month! people say women are fragile but we deal with a lot men dont

Best Answer

It is true but women are still better :P

Best Answer

If men had to go through child birth the population would die out :D

Best Answer

No he is a **** that can go to hell :) Ive nothing against men you have your purposes but women are just better plus we can be beautiful :D

Best Answer

Some men have a good 6 pack maybe but some women are stunning to look at everywhere no man is beautiful over his whole body like a woman is :D Ive nothing against men just think women are better, im no man hater :D

Best Answer

Women have **** were better :P

Best Answer

I dont know girls who cant hold a convo with me i must just pick my girly friends better :D

Best Answer

How is having fun loving, intelligent kind girly friends boring? I also have some not so clever waster friends who are great to have a laugh with but they dont help my point of women being better :D

Best Answer

It is hard to read between the lines on a pc, im not being completely serious at all :) Both men and women are equal in a way, i just find it fun to play about and have fun winding people up :)

Best Answer

Haha this convo is so long i cant always reply as the option is off the screen!!! And seriously men can not be better than women we can *** and not fall asleep :P

Best Answer

Totally being sarcastic its to early to be serious :D

Best Answer

yes i think it is :D new record whoop whoop :)

Best Answer

Yes some people do and i love to toy with them :) Some of the questions on here you just cant take seriously and even if your meant to most of the time i wont, i come here for a laugh and to have some fun :) It was good "arguing" with you :)

Best Answer

yes because women learnt with a man she can make him do things she doesnt want to like taking out the rubbish its not that we need them more that were manipulating them :P

Best Answer

probably i know ive pissed off a few fellas trying to flirt with me for some reason they dont like being told what idiots they are :D I think i upset someone calling their Chihuahua a rat lol

Best Answer

Lol were all about manipulation really you dont get something for nothing with a woman :D

Best Answer

I like to flirt but i appreciate a womans body :) I like to argue with people more than anything its fun winding people up :D

Best Answer

Yes so men are good at it, it just seems more women do it than men do and we have a stronger hold because of mans love of sex and him doing as he is told to get some :D Its good to find someone who is more of a challenge than just i am woman adore me :)

Best Answer

Some men use violence which is the cowards way IMO! Some mind games are fun, i like to be fun, real and still mess with people but i do it nicely and not to manipulate like this little "argument" more of a banter than anything :D

Best Answer

I dont agree with playing with peoples hearts thats wrong but toying with there minds for a while is fun as long as you dont let it get out of hand and know when to stop :D I love comedians to i like a good laugh, and i love being part of the freak show of life its just funnier watching someone elses :D

Best Answer

The police should have common sense and decency i agree as for what people put up their arse its up to them :) Each to their own i say :P

Best Answer

They only get better when together.

Best Answer

Neither. Both genders have flaws.

Best Answer

women, definitely.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer