I think she can't have been very mentally well to start with, I could understand if this was several months down the line and she'd been constantly hounded by the press during that time, as it was so soon after I just think she wasn't well and no one is really to blame.

Best Answer

I agree. There had to have been something going on and I believe that this was just that final thing that just pushed her over the edge.

Best Answer

The whole thing is weird, some people go ape **** over anything today. I don't blame anyone.

Best Answer

i think she underlying issues, she shouldnt have been working on the ward as a practicing nurse if she was that volatile,<br />
morrisseys a bell end

Best Answer

Knowing a little about Indian culture I would be asking questions of people around her as to what her families response was to the prank call and her involvement.

Best Answer

I think what they did was wrong and mean, but ultimately the woman is responsible for her own death. Her children and family should have been enough reason for her to weather the storm and stay here for them.

Best Answer

I believe she is responsible. The notion that anyone else can be responsible for the choices YOU make is irresponsible on the part of the individual. There was no murder - it was suicide. We have degraded accountability, and scapegoating is paramount. If she had placed a higher value on her sense of accountability, she likely would be alive.

Best Answer

I think it's ridiculous to blame the sick pregnant woman for being sick. Morrissey shows complete ignorance when it comes to morning sickness and how intense it can be. Sometimes people need to be hospitalized and that's a fact.<br />
I think the blame lies on the nurse herself. She's the one who couldn't see beyond this prank and how serious it was not. If it wasn't this, it would have been something else that pushed her over the edge.

Best Answer

Royal security. They should have briefed the switchboard and warned them to ignore any callers concerning the royal family.

Best Answer

I know this woman is responsible for her death, but I believe it wouldn't have happened if royal security had been doing their job. Have they not learned anything these past years?

Best Answer

I wouldn't want too be the DJ's. Their joke went horribly wrong and a person died from it

Best Answer