FurryFace FurryFace 56-60, M 14 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Community

I agree, Moore's Bond was the most fun to watch in the movies (although he was probably furthest from Fleming's character as written in the novels)

Best Answer

i never read the novels , i just watched the movies and i liked The Saint as well

Best Answer

Definitely Sean Connery with Daniel Craig as a close second.

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer

Sean Connery was the best combination of humor and suave. Craig is a good modern interpretation of the character. Moore was okay, but was occasionally too silly and was allowed to make one movie too many. Dalton was underrated (his second outing, License To Kill, was actually a great movie). I've never sat through Lazenbee's movie, so I can't fairly judge him. Brosnan is my least favorite because he never really made the part his own .

Best Answer

Moore i think suited the accent the best and being silly , just added a touch of humanity to his character and was usually funny apart from his serious role as a Secret Agent for Her Majesty's Service

Best Answer

I recently saw the Lazenbee Bond picture. He was okay, nothing spectacular.

Best Answer

i was unfamiliar with that name so i looked on the web and he was labeled as the Forgotten Bond and also starred in on her majesty's secret service movie with Telly Savalas , wasn't he Kojak ?

Best Answer

The first (Connery) & the latest (Craig). :-)

Best Answer

yes Craig was good too , was that the guy in SkyFall ?

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Sean Connery is the only real James Bond. Roger Moore was too effeminate. The second best is Daniel Craig and the third best was Woody Allen in the first Casino Royale. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lL7PEKUxPA

Best Answer

woody allen ? that descriptive narrator chatter box as James Bond as a Comedy maybe , lol

Best Answer

Yes - see him as Bond in the link I gave in my original answer - then there is this wonderful piece - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuCufsHa8wU

Best Answer

connery.

But I like Craig as the new hard-nosed street smart bond.

I wish they'd gadget him up though, thats what always made bond movies fun

Best Answer

yes gadgets that would be better than just the Car with a few things

Best Answer

Timothy Dalton makes me feel weird in my panties.

Best Answer

ha ha

Best Answer

What's wrong with Daniel Craig? :P

Best Answer

nothing he's still good too

Best Answer

And cute lol

Best Answer

connery

Best Answer

yeah he's good too

Best Answer

Timothy Dalton was closest to the books but I grew up with Roger Moore even though he's a tad cheesy.

Best Answer

Last time I was asked this I got a lecture on the film version not being true to the books and HAVENT I READ FLEMING??
So I'll pass on this thanks! (Pssst still think its connery)

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer