SunFlowerSunrise SunFlowerSunrise 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Hobbies

Nelson Mandela because he not only forgave those who imprisoned him unjustly but then worked so hard to bring about a united South Africa. In many ways his vision has not become reality but it is not for want of trying.

Best Answer

me- billymadison an nedkelly

Best Answer

My friends mother. She is about my age she only has pargt of her hands and because of kidney failure the doctors put a wrong dye into her body. Now her body is turning to stone. She just bought a new home her first and never complains ever-always helps someone else. My kind of hero-she also raised 4 kids on her own.

Best Answer

Personally? John Gayton, was the pastor at Holy Rosary Church in Claymont, Delaware, Reserve Chaplain, two -- three? -- tours in Iraq, talked about life with "my Marines". Sunshine smile that charmed the senior parishioners he towered over, widely respected, spent a lot of time working with my late wife to make the church more accessible for people with disabilities, sang country songs during his homilies when he needed to tie our lives these days with the sc<x>ripture readings -- and sang the Anointing of the Sick for her, in Latin. Hope he's doing well somewhere out there, I know he'll still be doing good.

Best Answer

people that like to help others, its a good way to be

Best Answer