wendu44 wendu44 18-21, F 83 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Education

Obama, without a doubt.

Best Answer

Nope, the question asks who do I think is the worst, not to justify it.

Best Answer

OBAMA . Beats. the other hands down. And that back F.D.R..

Best Answer

Totally agree. Obama is a nightmare. He's the worst president in recent history, at least.

Best Answer

In what way? Is that in he inherited a wrecked economy and shredded foreign policy from George "Dubya Fuckwit" Bush who took you to war on a lie. Yeah Obama is the worst president ever; oh and just in case any dumb rednecks are reading this, that was sarcasm. Who am I kidding, rednecks reading; lmfao

Best Answer

You mean you think he is the worst president in history but you don't have a reason why you think so.

Best Answer

Was Jimmy Carter but Obama has blown him away.

Best Answer

I don't know the individual histories of the Presidents to go back behind JFK. Dubya is the worst President I know anything about - and I have very little nice to say about -any- US President from the modern era. <br />
But George W. Bush managed to trash the economy, started two insane unwinnable wars, brought in unprecedented attacks on civil rights, inflated military spending to an extent barely imaginable, and surrounded himself with some of the most evil men in US politics. Although Reagan opened the door for the religious crazies, Bush kicked the door wide open and let 'em all in. <br />
Some of the all-time unpopular Presidents like Buchanan or or Harding may have been worse than Bush. I need to read a few books to really know that though. Bush wins from my personal reckoning.

Best Answer

George Herbert Walker Bush At 88 Years Of Age.was a very brave hero of the second world war.

Best Answer

I'm referring to his son, but actions during the Presidency are what count when I rank Presidents. Otherwise the question would be "Which President had the most distinguished military career?"

Best Answer

I agree with your analysis but Harding and Buchanan are the icing on the cake. Also Ulysses S. Grant was a great army commander of the union army lead the war against the confederate army but as president he was crap, his presidency dominated by corruption.

Best Answer

Just because you keep saying something it doesn't make it true

Best Answer

Just because you keep saying something it doesn't make it true.

Best Answer

Just because you keep saying a thing doesn't make it true.

Best Answer

What attacks on civil rights did Bush have?

Best Answer

Acts like the PATRIOT act did a great deal to destroy the concept of habeus corpus. Beyond that there's use of torture, indefinite detentions, Guantanmo Bay, warrantless wiretaps - it goes on. I will say that Obama is has only continued to grant the state these powers. But Bush made this all happen in the first place.

Best Answer

OH-BLAH-MA

Best Answer

George W. Bush<br />
A purely evil and stupid man who did more to hurt this country than bin Laden ever dreamed of. I don't think we can ever recover from it!

Best Answer

Complete and utter hawse manure.

Best Answer

What do you base that comment on?

Best Answer

George W. Took us into two wars, one that was bogus. These were not paid for and ran our debt up to the ceiling while allowing Wall street to rape the middle class by being too big to fail. His approval ratings are the worst rounding out in mid 20%. Thanks for everything G.W. Now we're trying desperately to dig ourselves out.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I agree. I liked Bush Sr. He did the right thing. I hope his health improves. A true American hero.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Margeret Thatcher....

Best Answer

hysterical.

Best Answer

LOL...brilliant!

Best Answer

GWB and Ronald "Ray Gun" Reagan did the most damage to the economy and to normal working Americans. Not sure why some choose Obama as he is actually starting to clean up the mess he inherited (unless your opinions are formed by listening to Fox of course). The recovery is being hindered by the attitude of Congress where the Republican majority are preventing the steps being taken that have helped other countries start to get back on their feet. Good news is that there are still many more jobs now than 4 years ago and things are moving slowly in the right direction.

Best Answer

What steps are you referring to that other countries have taken to get back on their feet?

Best Answer

George (baby) Bush messed up this country.

Best Answer

Duster,
What specifically did he do to mess up the country?

Best Answer

George Bush without a doubt

Best Answer

George W Bush

Best Answer

Best Answer

Being a war hero doesn't mean you know how to run a country!! I don't hate the guy, I just think they we're both terrible presidents!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Just because you keep saying a thing doesn't make true.

Best Answer

In terms of who has created the worst image of your country and left a lasting negative effect I would say it is Bush, without a doubt.

Best Answer

Warren Harding

Best Answer

He is in the top 5

Best Answer

BUSH.......

Best Answer

George W. and his Daddy......................sorry but its how I feel......

Best Answer

At least you admit that this view is based on feeling rather than logic and informed opinion.

Best Answer

Whatever Cooney.....LOL

Best Answer

Best Answer

Bush.<br />
George Bush. The younger one.<br />
Messed up the bloody world.

Best Answer

There have been some weak and ineffective presidents during our country's history. Buchanan was pretty bad. Wilson was pretty poor , when you take a close look. In more recent history I'd have to go with Carter, just plain incompitent and weak. As to Mr Obama, I think he could hit an all time low. He is actively working to transform America into a true welfare state, a broke one at that.

Best Answer

And what's even more amazing is that both houses were Democrat. He did come in with the post Nixon outsider schtick, and really didn't have many allies in Washington.

Best Answer

Dub-ya hands down and his father is a close second.

Best Answer

Ronald Regan and George Bush. <br />
If it wasn't for Ronald Regan the streets wouldn't be littered with fu cking psycho's unfit for human contact.

Best Answer

What did Regan do to cause the streets to be littered with psychos?

Best Answer

He destroyed the middle class .. a dumb *** prez and ordinary actor ..

Best Answer

What did he do that destroyed the middle class?

Best Answer

"Tear Down this Myth"
President .. a myth constructed by the conservatives .. over time!

By 1992, three years after he left the White House, Ronald Reagan was anything but a beloved former president.

A painful recession gripped the country, the public came to see the Reagan years (which featured a massive defense buildup, soaring deficits and even a stock market crash in 1987) as the source of their economic woes.

Running for president that year, Bill Clinton promised to enact a clean break from the “failed policies of Reagan and Bush.” As Reagan prepared to speak at the Republican National Convention in August, a Gallup poll found that just 46 percent of Americans had a favorable view of him. By contrast, Jimmy Carter, the man Reagan had defeated in a 44-state rout in 1980, was viewed favorably by 63 percent of the American public.

The Reagan presidency stood in something approaching disrepute. (Salon)

Best Answer

What did he do policy wise to cause the recession?

Best Answer

George W. Bush.

Best Answer