Obama's the best choice. By far. Until Republicans kick out all the Tea Party and Fundamentalist bigots, they're just not credible. And Obama is intelligent, which is more than we can say about most people in politics. And the US is slowly crawling out of the rut in which the Republicans had landed it. No time to slack now!

Best Answer

Ohh moonshine! Why u crying? Really?

Best Answer

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I cry for the earth, I cry for injustice, I cry against greed, I cry because i love being a Mom & I really miss my kids who are grown now.

Best Answer

Am not American but I think Ron Paul makes the most sense and he would be good for the U.S. as well as the world. He would cut down on wars and wasteful expenditure. No other republican candidate is worth it. Unfortunately I don't see Ron Paul winning which is sad and Fox Noise sorry news which is influential does not want him.<br />
The only other choice is Obama.<br />
I feel Obama will win the next election and since it would be his second and last term, he would do a better job next time around !

Best Answer

wow, I'm impressed you know alot more than most people from America.

Best Answer

Thanks for the compliment Sosa but I do read a lot, travel a lot and u.s. elections are important so I give it a lot of attention.

Best Answer

Out of the R's, I'd prefer Ron Paul. The only ob<x>jections that are legitimate are those news letters. I think you have to weigh the whole package, and we need someone that loves the Constitution. I think he's facing ageism. People forget that he also has a lot of wisdom and experience. Since he is a doctor, I'm inclined think that his assessment of problems and solutions may be more efficient. I'm ok with Romney, but no thrilled. He seems like a decent person.That's more than I can say for Newt or Santorum. <br />
I'd rather have Paul than Obama, and Obama as opposed to the rest. Since we're not getting Ron Paul, I guess it's Obama.

Best Answer

I lived in massachusetts (where Romney's from) and most people there don't like what he's done there- it'll be interesting to see how they vote. I like Ron Paul on alot of what he says. I didn't like how Romney was glaring at the other candidates -like he's a big bully.

Best Answer

I don't think any of the candidates running for office of either major parties are qualified or deserving of the job. The man currently holding the job has no business as the leader of the country, but the challengers to take the reins are as inept as he is. Has the process developed flaws to selecting a suitable candidate? I think that we have to redefine the selection from a less politically charged system to a neutral means of electing a quality person. Ron Paul by sheer dumb look on his face says it all, we're screwed if we elect anyone else.

Best Answer

I agree, i was an Obama supporter, but I'm wondering WTF happened. Where is my free health care??? Why the Afghanistan war??? Romney reminds me too much of Bush. Where's Hilary when we need her? At least the Clintons know their way out of a deficit problem : / is that avatar a pic of an eyes retina?

Best Answer

The constant storm is similar to the eye of a hurricane. Like with age we see life as a changing hue of knowledge that we discover, sometime it changes dynamics within our lives while we find our true course.

Best Answer

ahhhh, I like it- it looks like the pic they take of retinas

Best Answer