mojojojo2234 mojojojo2234 16-17, F 16 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Community

Romney obama is an idiot

Best Answer

Obama is actually not an idiot, but I will say he hasn't made very practical, ethical decisions. We'll see how it goes, I guess.

Best Answer

im not from the States but i agree

Best Answer

I think anyone in their right mind would agree.

Best Answer

He's an idiot.

Best Answer

yes he is

Best Answer

Trying to decide on one of those is like trying to decide which STD is best for me...

Best Answer

Lol..hmmm

Best Answer

Obama--I'm not overly happy with some of his actions, but I think Romney's policies would destroy the American dream except for the 1%

Best Answer

How so?

Best Answer

Romney..I don't feel like typing out why for the gazillionth time..let's just say - Do you keep buying the same product even if that product has failed and the commercials lied? No, you don't.

Best Answer

I agree. I feel like Obama has had his chance and completely blew it. That is just my opinion though.

Best Answer

Right--that's why I'm not going back to the proven failure of Republican polices under Bush

Best Answer

1st choice: Ron Paul<br />
2nd choice: Mitt Romney

Best Answer

Ron Paul - the only one who actually cares about this country and the people. <br />
However, since I can't vote for him I'll go with Romney. I think our country is screwed either way though. No one that gets into office really cares about the people anymore, it's all about them.

Best Answer

The latest estimates are the republican party has at best two decades left before it either has to totally reinvent itself or be replaced. Democrat leaning minorities are growing and even the children of republicans are abandoning the party en mass. They've become the party of senior citizens, old money, big business, extreme poverty in the Bible Belt, and entrenched hatred. Their xenophobia and dementia have become so extreme the party itself has split in two and they now accuse even each other of being communists. The sooner they recognize they need to change the better and the only way that will happen is if they don't get elected.

Best Answer

Obama, because while he has made some bad decisions, I still think he will be better than any conservative alternative. I know some of you will say that Obama hasn't worked, and I should vote for someone new, but I know that you don't mean that because you most likely voted for Bush both times.

Best Answer

Uh-oh ...<br />
John McEnroe voice cumin on ..<br />
"You can NOT be serious!"<br />
Chairman Maobama who built FEMA Camps ready to arrest thousands of GOP voters & rid the election?<br />
Bloodsucking Count Obacula who ruined the best economy on earth?<br />
OB1-Can't-Own-Me, who had Homelend Security to classify all Bible believers as potential terrorists & got Obama Youth to spy on p[arents & neighbours, Hitler Youth style?<br />
Obummer who wants to be head honcho of One World Govt?<br />
OB'have, who has destroyed the great US Constitution?<br />
I'm with Mitt cuz he's a pragmatist, not a mindless daydreamer

Best Answer

I wouldn't say Obama is a mindless daydreamer. He has goals. Now whether or not they're good for a country...Well. That is a different story.

Best Answer

Hi mojo, <br />
Well, one endorsement that Romney hasn't bragged about yet is the endorsement by Jenna Jamison, the retired adult film actress. She says she's supporting Romney because he will help rich people like her.

Best Answer

Interesting...

Best Answer

Obama, He's been doing a good job!

Best Answer

You think so? Well what has he done good? Can you make a list of at least 5 things that he has done to improve our country in the past four years?

Best Answer

I can, mojo.
1. Took out Bin Ladin (Remember, McCain had said he wouldn't go into Pakistan after Bin Ladin.)
2. Saved the auto industry
3. Pulled the country back from the brink of another Great Depression
4. Made it possible for people to keep their children on their health insurance plans until age 26, stopped insurance companies for denying coverage due to "pre-existing conditions" (such as being female).
5. Gave minorities hope that they too could aspire to the Presidency--AND removed an excuse used (by SOME) that it's pointless to try for academic achievement because the deck is totally stacked against them.
Those are 5 things. Need more?

Best Answer

Well, To tell you the truth Im not that much into politics but Ive read about the wonderful things he's done. (:
Here is some of it!
1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of America’s long-term fiscal problems.
2. Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.
3. Passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession. The new law tightens capital requirements on large banks and other financial institutions, requires derivatives to be sold on clearinghouses and exchanges, mandates that large banks provide “living wills” to avoid chaotic bankruptcies, limits their ability to trade with customers’ money for their own profit, and creates the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (now headed by Richard Cordray) to crack down on abusive lending products and companies.
4. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: In 2009, injected $62 billion in federal money (on top of $13.4 billion in loans from the Bush administration) into ailing GM and Chrysler in return for equity stakes and agreements for massive restructuring. Since bottoming out in 2009, the auto industry has added more than 100,000 jobs. In 2011, the Big Three automakers all gained market share for the first time in two decades. The government expects to lose $16 billion of its investment, less if the price of the GM stock it still owns increases.
5. Recapitalized Banks: In the midst of financial crisis, approved controversial Treasury Department plan to lure private capital into the country’s largest banks via “stress tests” of their balance sheets and a public-private fund to buy their “toxic” assets. Got banks back on their feet at essentially zero cost to the government.
I have to say it again I am not good at politics but these things seem really great. Even if he failed in some areas, I guess he could learn to fix them.

Best Answer

I think were screwed either way

Best Answer

Amen.

Best Answer

they're both privileged elites. i honestly don't care.

Best Answer

You don't care at all? Well I suppose we are pretty much screwed either way...

Best Answer

too bad ron paul never had a chance.

Best Answer

Hm. Things would be so different if he did have the chance.

Best Answer

right!

Best Answer

Not exactly, bongus. Romney grew up with massive wealth. President Obama did not. (In fact, President Obama just finished paying off his college loans a few years ago. Romney needed no loans--which explains why he said students who need college tuition funding should just "borrow from their parents." President Obama would be MUCH more understanding an empathetic when it comes to the problems and struggles of working people.)
Elections have consequences. Look what 8 years of the Bush administration did to the economy and the country....

Best Answer

I don't know what your situation is, but if Ron Paul became POTUS, that "kindly old gentleman" would shed his persona, and a Simpsons-like "Mr. Burns" would emerge. Behind that benign exterior is someone who's attitude is, "I've got mine. It su*ks to be you. You need help? Beg for it next to the highway...."

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

obama moved into the ranks of the elites with a willingness to play the game and follow the rules, just like clinton did. four years of obama haven't done much. no reason to think four more years will either. but he'll win.

Best Answer

Obama. People seem quiet now, but once the time comes, everyone will be jumping back on the Obama band wagon, even though he's done nothing for America.

Best Answer

He has done some. Though none of it was necessarily good...

Best Answer

Then again, I suppose the people will jump back on the band wagon because they're afraid of change, despite Obama's whole campaign last time was all about CHANGE and hope. But, usually, people go with what they know even though it may not be the best choice.

Best Answer

Yeah, the only things President Obama has done were to get Bin Ladin and to help save American auto industries. Who needs that, anyway?

Best Answer

I distinctly remember the majority of his campaign was aiming to bring the troops back. The opposite has happened. I mean it's declared you'll finally pull out Afghanistan in 2014, but he took office '09? And I'm sorry if I don't sympathize with you and Al Qaeda especially Bin Laden, considering you trained them. Oh, and Obamacare, something that will cost you almost a trillion dollars, but will save you just over 100 billion. Whilst your almost at a $16 trillion national debt. Smart.
I love America, but Obama hasn't helped. Luckily there's people Like Ron Paul.

Best Answer