I agree, just takes me away.. :-)

Best Answer

omg i love coldplay music.. when am in a bad mood i listen to their music.. ♥

Best Answer

yeah I know .. their songs are just perfect

Best Answer

I for one cannot stand Coldplay.

Best Answer

My daughter won a contest on line & we got given all this free.We both got a meet & greet with the band a tour of sound lighting guys ect while the band were practising & got to pick where we wanted to be in the concert my daughter picked the mosh pit we also got a photo taken with them & a photo of the band signed by the members to us(our names) sent in the mail. The lead singer was a bit stuck up I thought but the other members were ok.The concert was fantastic & when they finshed their songs & went off stage the people in the mosh pit continued their song & all the people in the stands were rythmically stamping there feet it was amazing & the band must have been happy because they came back on stage & sang a few more songs.An unforgettable night.

Best Answer

U guys are so lucky!! I mean not everyday u can meet your favourite band :O

Best Answer

I wouldn't say they are my favorite band but I like teir songs & yes we were lucky

Best Answer

can i vote more then once?

Best Answer

as u wish..

Best Answer

then double my hate for them

Best Answer

How's it going, Gwynneth?

Best Answer

*hand up*

Best Answer