Anandadas Anandadas 41-45, M 18 Answers Dec 10, 2011

physical disabilities don't bother me at all. unfortunately, i think i would not be able to have a meaningful relationship with someone who was mentally retarded. high level conversation is to important to me, and i feel bad for shutting out a segment of the population, but i would not be able to give them the love they deserve.

Best Answer

This is an honest and heart felt response.

Best Answer

it is something i have given a lot of thought to.

Best Answer

thanks for the honesty!

Best Answer

I am wheelchair bound, and thanks for your honesty.

Best Answer

I dated a almost totally deaf girl but she was very uncomfortable because it was hard to communicate. We ended up writing notes. Her speech was also difficult since she could not hear herself talk. She was amazing and could write upsidedown. I think disabled people can do extraordinary things that most people don't recognize.

Best Answer

my wife is married to one

Best Answer

disabled men and women are people with feelings just like everyone else!

Best Answer

I never minded...my husband's left arm is not fully formed due to his mother taking Thalidomide for a few weeks while she was pregnant with him. Yes, I had comments when I was dating him that I could have any man I wanted so why was I dating him and other nasty remarks...I say that if you love someone, their disability wouldn't discourage/didn't discourage me.

Best Answer

I see more disabled people with partners than not... my husband is disabled.

Best Answer

I am disaabled and i had no luck in dating. why are people so cold and cruel?

Best Answer

I don not mind.

Best Answer

If i was attracted to a person, nothing could stop me from dating them.

Best Answer

Bless your heart,because u have a good heart.

Best Answer

I've had a few casual things with a few handicapped women. I'd do it again.

Best Answer

I did, but now I only "date" my husband.

Best Answer

me, and I have.

Best Answer

I'm disabled also, so I certainly don't mind.

Best Answer

So am i and i dont mind.

Best Answer

I dont mind dating a disabled man. I am wheelchair bound and some people are just cold as winter time! We all belongs to GOD, and no one is perfect! my message to everyone, dont down a person for being disabled because that shoe dont have a certain size foot, its one size fits all.

Best Answer

I don't unless she hasn't come to terms with it.

Best Answer

I don't mind

Best Answer

i am pretty messed up myself, bu hey we're all freaks. of course i would date someone disabled. this is NOT an open ivitation.

Best Answer

we are human,u right.

Best Answer

I am disabled I would like to find a disabled lady

Best Answer