PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 23 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in WTK

No I will be getting quite merry on whisky and beer.

Best Answer

Hell, I'll be in bed asleep before 10pm on New Years. I don't need to be awake for January to come.

Best Answer

Me

Best Answer

I probably will be

Best Answer

Only if the in-laws dress inappropriately. But I never drink.

Best Answer

I will be drinking a little wine on both occasions, at home. I hate christmas as I was born Dec.25 and New Years is amateur night

Best Answer

Not me sorry !

Best Answer

Not totally sober at christmas but definitely drunky on NY... unless something goes wrong with childcare

Best Answer

It is only on New Year's Eve that I let myself have a real go at booze.

Best Answer

i most likely will be too, beer doesnt bother me.i will probably be on my own also

Best Answer

I will be. No interest in drinking.

Best Answer

You can depend on me for company.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

count me i am always sober even after drinks

Best Answer

Hopefully me.

Best Answer

I hope so too...you are a sweetie!

Best Answer

Possibly not sober on New Year's eve.

Best Answer

Christmas yes, New Years no. I'll be right shitfaced New Years.

Best Answer

Please be careful....

Best Answer

Meee.

Best Answer

That's sick. I'm sorry for you.

Best Answer

That's sick. I'm sorry for her. People who drink alcohol live longer than sober people. And sobriety is involved in almost 70% of traffic deaths.

Best Answer

You are ignorant, I don't mean "stupid". Just uneducated. And thank you Lit!

Best Answer

Name calling is sad. So is sobriety. Regular moderate wine drinking can extend your life by about 25% according to lots and lots of research. Some research shows that moderate drinking of any kind will extend your life. Even heavy drinkers lived longer than sober people in some long term research by the Universities of Texas and Stanford. I'm sorry for your asceticism religious beliefs, but it doesn't justify calling names to people who enjoy life and enjoy longer lives.

Best Answer

Look, Sir. I am not the argumentative type, but you have not walked in my shoes. Take a look at my stories....

Best Answer

Blaming your bad behavior on alcohol is just making excuses and still refusing to take responsibility for your own bad behavior. As long as you can continue making excuses instead of being responsible you aren't going to change. I am sorry for you.

Best Answer