GonUnleashed GonUnleashed 18-21 7 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

Assuming the world does end, I don't think there'll be anybody left to enjoy whatever stupefied ex<x>pressions occurred.

Best Answer

Stupified?? Ok...that's hilarious! Me... I wanna see all the stupified faces. LOL

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

and im so gonna laugh when i see your stupified face in hell if it really does lol

Best Answer

lmfao. One, hell doesn't exist. And two, this wasn't meant to be an insult, oblivious. I'm guessing you believe the world is going to end?

Best Answer

no i dont beleive that... i read the mayan prophesies and they never said the world was gonna end... there will be a change of some sort.. and the only thing that ends is the calendar.... im sorry for what i wrote.. that was rude.. well we got no prove hell exists but we cant prove it doesnt.. like god...

Best Answer

It's cool.

Best Answer

do u know when dmc5 is coming out?? looks killer, must buy!!

Best Answer

Sorry I don't know. But I can try and check for you, if you want me to?

Best Answer

pleease XD

Best Answer

Apparently it comes out at December 21.

Best Answer

aww... -_- i should have guessed... been fan of dmc since the first dmc came out like 10 years ago lol didnt like the seccond one very much but the rest are cool.. and the trailers to the 5th look insane

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

we really should have ponied up for the extended warranty

Best Answer