Seriously my tutor at uni is like: "1500 words isn't a lot." He's like do 15 paragraphs each 100 words. Intro and conclusion = 200 words. But how the hell I can find 12 topic sentences... I can't write 1500 words on a topic I have no interest in... dam Asian culture studies
MissKnight MissKnight 18-21, F 17 Answers May 3, 2013 in Education

depend on topic - 1500 words is not a lot really, but in end is the quality not the quantity that counts. i think tutor say 1500 just so students not lazy do 500. <br />
Asian culture is very broad subject, surely can find enough material.

Best Answer

I wouldn't have a hope in hell.

Best Answer

*raises hand*

Best Answer

you agree?

Best Answer

Yes I do. I once wrote a essay on the history of Abbey Road Studios but that was just for fun because I wanted to learn as much as I could on the subject.

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

1500 i can do that just telling a story on here. and if you have no interest in it then write a paper that reflects what it is about the asian culture that you don't have interest in.

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

The average person speaks about 16,000 words a day, so 1500, not that bad

Best Answer

maybe you're in the wrong "major"? you should have taken sciences, where you don't have to write long essays. just short and to the point, thank you

Best Answer

Well...I want to be a Japanese teacher...
so I have to study Asian cultures

Best Answer

wait, you want to be a Japanese teacher and you dont like the asian culture. bit of a conflict here i think, please explain this to me i am truly confused

Best Answer

if its a subject that interests you, you should be able to come up with a dozen points off the top of your head! if it doesn't... well... change major while you can? :D

Best Answer

Basically I have no interest in history.
Besides the Japanese teachers teach the language not the history

Best Answer

45 mins. tops. Just do it.

Best Answer

I can't write that fast.

Best Answer

Just get on it. I know of what I speak. Just do it. Send it to me if you want on PM and I will edit it for you. If you do it in the next hour. At least the draft. I don't do this often.

Best Answer

nah it's ok...

Best Answer

My philosophy papers is so long but I love writing

Best Answer

I love writing about things I love

Best Answer

That's not too difficult.

Best Answer

Well it isn't.

Best Answer