beck55 beck55 22-25, F 20 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Community

Most Definitely! Always!

Best Answer

Me :-(

Best Answer

I feel alone when I find the time to. until then I go all in for everything i do, its the best way to not feel alone.

Best Answer

Is there a difference in feeling alone and actually being alone?

Not counting my cat and dog, I am alone,

And THAT hurts.

Best Answer

yea I dont think im actually alone I just feel alone

Best Answer

I know its St Valentine who is the cause of these kind of feelings ;)

Best Answer

not the guy aspect as much its just more I feel like Im loosing lots of my closest friends and my parents dont support me with what I do.. its just weird when you have so many people around you that love you and then instantly things can change and you can feel alone

Best Answer

Yup.. now is when you will find real friends.. instead of having a crowd of friends you will have 2 or 3 real ones who will stand by you all your life. Say bye to the college life and Hi to the real life.

Best Answer

Me, but it doesn't bother me much, I volunteered for it.

Best Answer

married with three kids and im very much alone

Best Answer

how come?

Best Answer

there is very little love here,cant seem to get it back

Best Answer

oh that sucks :/

Best Answer

All alone am I ever since your goodbye (a really old song)!

You're at a tough age. You may feel more alone than you really are....possibly...

Best Answer

yea thats true.. its just because Im doing totally different things to my friends and my parents dont support me anymore with what I like to do, you just feel like you dont have anyone to rely on anymore

Best Answer

I know how you feel. My children are around your age, and they say the same kinds of things. I admit that I gently nudge them forward sometimes, which might feel like I'm less supportive than I was five years ago. Regarding friends, my children tell me that their friends don't seem like they same people they were a year ago. I'm probably not making you feel better, but you aren't alone....no pun intended!

Best Answer

Yea but I guess your children wouldnt need as much support as there was 5 years ago, my parents just kind of shut down all my ideas which sucks because sometimes i do need their help but yea that's so true with friends! especially when they get in relationships things change so much!

Best Answer

It's tough having your ideas shut down. I think my son probably feels that way. He wanted to go to college thousands of miles away. I year later, he still resents me for it. That said, I don't blame you for feeling unsupported. At your age, you can really impact what you do for a lot of years, and it sounds like your trying really hard to get it right. Best of luck. I think your attitude is stronger than you realize, and it will help you a lot.

Best Answer

I do, a lot of times. But I know I have a wonderful supportive family, and a couple close friends that love me dearly.. sometimes it doesn't help me feel any less alone though.

Best Answer

Very ,even when there is people around me right now.

Best Answer

I do... But lately I'm not tolerating to much proximity... Just about a minute ago a girlfriend SMS me asking if she could drop by my house. But I've been around of people in the last three days, so now I feel like being alone. The strange part of it is that I don't really like being alone...

Best Answer

Depends on the version of being alone

Best Answer

Me! Sort of!

Best Answer

"Little boy blue and the Man in the Moon"

Best Answer