sec1911 sec1911 41-45, F 12 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in EP

Me too. It is so cruel to see animals suffer.

Best Answer

those commercials always bring a tear to my eye, I just dont understand why anyone would have those animals, then treat them so badly. I use to donate to the cause, but being unemployed, I can not at this time.

Best Answer

I understand what they are trying to do, but I love animals too much to watch.

Best Answer

Well, that's kind of the point..so you send them money. It is sad that people treat animals that way though.

Best Answer

Oh gosh yes. It's terrible what humans do to the precious animals, this incredible earth, their own adorable children. And then the terrible things i'd like done to them because of it........oooooooooooo.........sometimes i hate being human.

Best Answer

I don't just want to cry, I do

Best Answer

I cannot take those commercials, I have to put the TV on "mute" & go do something else for a couple minutes.

Best Answer

Yes I can't watch them or the starving children in Africa ones! It's so sad but they do motivate me to want to help.

Best Answer

I can not watch those, i leave the room. it seems to me that perhaps, the ASPCA needs a different way to get the message across. If their message is too graphic, too uncomfortable, people will do what I do, and leave, or change the channel, so the message goes unheard.

Best Answer

There always are, always have been and always will be people and creatures in need. Do what you can, be kind when it's needed and lend a hand or a dollar. You can't do more... then at least you can walk with a light heart.

Best Answer

people cry for the poor little animals when theres people, human being starving no one feels sorry for them [WHY]?

Best Answer

People can make conscious choices for themselves, no matter how dire a situation may seem. Animals have no such ability, they are completely dependent on humans for the quality of their lives.

Best Answer

so in other words you don't believe life can beat a human down.wake up

Best Answer

Yes they need to Change them and some people posting on Facebook photos like that

Best Answer