You'll never catch me on FB - can't stand it!

Best Answer

Me neither, from now on. I deleted everything I ever did while on there, and then I deactivated my account.

Best Answer

Nice!

Best Answer

You'll never catch me making any private messages public.

Best Answer

Facebook has done that for you. You do not have a choice. it is done.

Best Answer

Yes, they can be seen on your friends' timeline if your friends that you messaged haven't deleted your conversations. All of those a messages you wrote, still exist, even if you have deleted them on your account.

Best Answer

Not so. "Messages" (not Timeline posts) are treated as emails on FB. No-one else gets to see them or their history except the two people involved, unless one forwards it on like an email.

Best Answer

If you say so. My granddaughter showed me last night, and I was appalled that she was able to access MY private messages by going to my timeline. Messages from last year, between me and a friend.

Best Answer

I'd take screen captures of what you've seen and make an official complaint to Facebook. If something has gone wrong, the only way they can fix it is if you bring it to their attention.

Best Answer

It isn't something gone wrong.

Best Answer