CobaltToad CobaltToad 41-45, M 17 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Habits

In the winter I struggle transferring from A/C to box fan! But I get used to it. It's near impossible for me to sleep without the air circulation and noise.

Best Answer

AC window unit or central air? Central air still makes a little noise.

Best Answer

Window unit right beside my head. It's good and loud too.

Best Answer

I have a similar issue during the transition times.

Best Answer

Me, even if it's 10 degrees out...gotta have the fan going. White noise :-)

Best Answer

When I was a kid, I made my mom have the ceiling fan removed from my bedroom because I couldn't stand it. My ex insisted on all fans in the house running. My current sweetheart has to sleep with the ceiling fan & a pedestal fan blowing on his face. Now.... I find myself preferring the fans on. Argh!

Best Answer

I love the noise of a fan

Best Answer

no, but I like the fan.=, but when I have trouble sleeping..I don't think it has much to do with the fan..but I may try that in the future.

Best Answer

ME !!!!

Best Answer

I do. Lol. I need a fan on. I don't care if I wake up with a sore throat..I need a fan.

Best Answer

I do! I use a fan or soft music or the tv turned down low I have a hard time falling asleep in silence

Best Answer

I thought I was the only one...haha

Best Answer

Me---and the window open a crack

Best Answer

no.. i have trouble sleeping with a fan running..

Best Answer

Interesting. Why?

Best Answer

it makes noise.. also don't like when the air blows directly on me, it bothers me for some reason.. though in the summer, when it is really hot, fan is better than no fan but it still cannot be pointing directly at me..

Best Answer

Thanks. I don't like the fan blowing on me, either. But, I cant sleep without it. So, it sits on the floor and blows under the bed.

Best Answer

Need white noise huh

Best Answer