Isn't that like taking your car to a mechanic for an alignment only to hear him say, "Tell ya what. I'll take the wheels off the car, wait 10 min and put them back on. That out to do it.
Sleeplessinla Sleeplessinla 41-45 8 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Long Distance

I'm right there with ya.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I thought so.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

There is nothing wrong in doing so, its the first step in troubleshooting a router. It did solve for many who experienced disconnectivity. People who are not technical dont understand the acitvity behind it.

Best Answer

i went thru 5 different routers under warranty in 2 yrs. i hear ya.

Best Answer

By there logic, if my car stalls, I should remove the gas, wait, and fill it again.

Best Answer

each and every time they had me dismantle my network of putas move stuff around try different cords. im glad the POS is out of warranty and a bad memory as of last week lol

Best Answer

Wow. I hated calling tech support at work. That was always their answer

Best Answer

yeah a lot of hassle that achieves nothing. you could serve it up in a spaghetti loom of wiring and meatballs its still a busted router lol

Best Answer

Doesn't having to constantly plug and unplug suggest a larger problem not being addressed?

Best Answer

yes it does. cruddy service which is why my new router didnt come from the ISP. lol

Best Answer

Worse would be for them to make sure the power cord is plugged in

Best Answer

PEBPAK

Best Answer