This idea was refuted about forty years ago. I see StarWanderer believes in this silly hoax, as he or she does in other such "gau pei" and blocks people after sending them hateful messges in a kindergarten game of "Last Tag". That is so immature.

Best Answer

My bf believes it. He watches that show, Ancient Astronauts, on television, all the time.

Best Answer

They found some drawings on a cave wall didn't they that were like 4000 year old or something. And they were of flying saucers and pyramids and Hurshy bars....Ok so I lied about the Hurshy bars..But the resat is true.

Best Answer

i do.

Best Answer

me

Best Answer

incorrect...refuted by whom?

Best Answer

The best astronomers and physicists easily refuted such a crude hoax as Erich von Daniken's book "Chariots of the Gods" that is the basis for the TV series "Ancient Aliens". James randi investigated "Golod of the Gods" and quickly saw it waas based upon a very crude hoax. Now, Erich von Daniken has radically changed his story that he told in "Gold of the Gods". If you do a little research, you can find mandy scientists who refute succh crude hoaxes. Clifford Wilson's book "Crash Go The Chariots" refuted the idea in great detail. Look at it.

Best Answer

They haven't stopped visiting

Best Answer

i belive i can fly

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer

i do.

Best Answer

i don't believe in hoaxes.

Best Answer

"Ancient Aliens" is a very silly hoax.

Best Answer

i guess you were there?

Best Answer

you assume much. because i believe we've been visited since the beginnings of our time does not mean i believe in any particular person's version of it.

Best Answer

I do.

Best Answer