Okay, so this dou'che has been commenting and insulting me since I first joined this site. He is rude, arrogant, ignorant, and heartless. I am tried of the insults that he throws my way.. I am sure I am not the only one that has this problem.. Am I? Well if you had this problem, please share your opinion about him?
imperfectbeauty imperfectbeauty 18-21, F 22 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Community

Block him?

Best Answer

I Blocked the dickhead.. Easy.

Best Answer

i traded a few barbs with the punk on a story a while back but haven't heard from him since i told him he was one of the young and worthless i was referring to in my story comments.

Best Answer

People have problems with a few Knuckleheads,from time to time. Usually they are Teen aged Boys ,claiming to be older men. Ignore them .If they don't get a reaction they will soon Tire and move on to others,and other sites. :)

Best Answer

You remember Me? Sorry ,I don't recognize your Name, or Avatar. If you choose to believe my ignoring you is running away with my tail between my legs, In your Mind your Right. lol

Best Answer

ive never heard of him, have you tried flagging him and blocking him, that might help a lot

Best Answer

Haven't really noticed him

Best Answer

Block him

Best Answer

Go smoke a fat one dude!

Best Answer

Hes the lil spider guy right XD?

Best Answer

yes, very.. and the penis describes him perfectly ...

Best Answer

Oh, you mean the pornographic spider?

Best Answer

the whatwhatnow? Since when was pornographic not filtered :o?

Best Answer

Hah wow never noticed anything there to be honest.

Best Answer