But the stupid ones get the benefit of the doubt
MeAgainstDaWorld MeAgainstDaWorld 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

Been there, I had a teacher in college who first graded on what he thought of you view then he counted off for all the grammar errors. He hated my views of things so I was just glad to get out of his class with a B.

Best Answer

Schools intend to dumb you down and train you to jump when they ring a bell. Few great men went to school. RUN!

Best Answer

great metaphor

Best Answer

Need a little more explanation. Are you saying you're getting poor grades even though you are a great writer/deep thinker? Are you saying that the teachers just don't see how great you are? I'm a little confused.

Best Answer

i know it doesnt make any sense but thats exactly it

Best Answer

They "WILL" be before us all in judgement and lets just say they go with Gog they won't be living on the right side of town, all the misery they brought us all , we in turn are given 100 fold more than we gave, ..lets just say the railroad kind of heaven, maybe temporary place we go to learn he edicate of being in the presence of God, our Creator, standing there to judge us all. Where do we stand , would we judge as harshly of others had we not known we are of a genusness in our makeup , it's a sorryful place a person can live in their thoughts to make tolerable , a person who is a bad person to us may have redemption..I don't know but it's beyond my senses to see that no-one really gives a dam. Indifference is a relic to our past, a world who has no ears to hear, nor do they have eyes to see The Light.

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer