See a dermatologist, and get your thyroid checked. Find a new hobby that distracts you from eating. Use your mind to boost your metabolism.

Exercise will help both you skin and depression, in addition to the waistline. It doesn't take much.

Besides, there are other less than perfect people out there who need someone like you.

Best Answer

come on you couldn't be that ugly, to a real friend looks don't matter, look there is something about you that shines above all, once you see that you have it you will think different, you must have something that is goood about you, stop the ugly stuff, you will start to beleive it, don't.

Best Answer

i am bipolar, have severe depression and anxiety along with so much other crap. i'm 21, the heaviest i've ever been 330lbs, and i am in therapy. i'm lucky enough to have SOOOOO many problems my looks are the least of my concerns, but i'm here if you ever want to message me about anything.

Best Answer

Have u ever been psychotic during an episode?

Best Answer

I have severe weight issues also. Im 13, and I weigh 200. Im working on myself and you need to also!

Best Answer

go to a gym and get into fitness in a big way and learn to eat only fruit and vegetables, you will look like barbie in six months and feel good about yourself !!!

Best Answer