Nope I'm hungry and looking for a chocolate bar...but I'm sure someone is waiting out there for you, you just have to look in the right cupboard...errr place :)

Best Answer

Hmm, I'm not convinced that chocolate is going to help me so much. But it's still an option ;)

Best Answer

I feel lonely

Best Answer

Very lonely, 11months and he'll be back in my arms :)things can only get better onwards and upwards :)

Best Answer

Lonely or not and always wondering what is around the corner but with me I may take a short cut and miss it.

Best Answer

I have been missing having a man in my life for years now, even when I was married and living with my husband he was never there for me. To be honest I am enjoying friendships with males more than anything, just getting to know them and chat about anything and everything. Will Mr Right turn up, no idea, but trying to enjoy life and not spend too much time thinking about how much I miss him.

Best Answer

That was going to be my next question. Friendship or love. But actually I already know the answer, and you know it too. Take your time and enjoy life :)

Best Answer

Yeah been hurt on here once already really was not looking for anything and fell hard for this one guy. He has since disappeared haha. Oh well live and learn, friendship more than anything else now.

Best Answer