Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 15 Answers Jul 24, 2012

I wont go to the movies because its a waste of my money.

Best Answer

Now that is using your head!

Best Answer

Do people seriously think we will ever live in a time where there will be no crime? May as well not go to college either cuz that guy massacred all those students there, actually may as well not go to high school either cuz those two kids shot up the school in Columbine.

Best Answer

thankfully I'm past all that .

Best Answer

That time will never exist. There has always been violence. It wont stop.

Best Answer

Stop being so paranoid.

Best Answer

it's called cautious

Best Answer

No. Paranoid. It happened in one town so it's going to happen every where?

Best Answer

that's the problem- you don't know when or where, so best to avoid it at all.

Best Answer

Actually, it really IS the textbook definition of paranoia. The chances of you being gunned down in a movie theater are next to none. You have a much much better chance of dying in a car accident driving to the movie theater? Why do you not seem to realize that this was an isolated incident. Do you honestly believe there are going to be a rash of incidents like this where someone mows down people in a movie house? Stop freaking out just to freak out and live your life.

Best Answer

no, but I try to avoid problems

Best Answer

How does that padded cell suit you? Problems pop up all the time in daily life.

Best Answer

That would be like not wearing clothes anymore because a pair of pants didn't fit.

Best Answer

if the fabric was killing people i would go naked.

Best Answer

Yes but the fabric in question isn't around anymore. Just because something bad happened once, doesn't mean the whole world has to hide in their closets in fear it'll happen again and again.

Best Answer

I'm not hiding in my closet, I can watch movies at home. so, going to a theatre isn't something i HAVE to do- "better safe than sorry" my mom used to always say.

Best Answer

Statistically you are far more likely to die in a car accident on the way to the theater than die by murder in one. People I hate to break it to you but life is not safe, to live to be in danger of dying. I can only hope I could go out in such a unique way. Most likely I'll just die some stupid way like falling in the shower, which again you are more statistically more likely to die doing than by massacre. It was/is a tragedy, but the media turn it into a hysteria. Oh and while folks are at it tall buildings buildings shoukd be off limits because occasionally people fly planes into them.

Best Answer

so far no im not going to any movie theaters :/

Best Answer

I still plan on going to movie theaters.

Best Answer

So of course you never enter a moving vehicle - your own, a friend's or public transportation - because there MIGHT be a fatal accident. And you must never venture outdoors because [look this up] there is a 1 in 3000 chance you'll be the person struck by lightning.<br />
So your obituary will say "Stayed at home - died of Radon poisoning". ROFL

Best Answer

No, I don't live in fear like that. My fears are far different.

Best Answer

I am still going to the movies. I am sorry about what happened in Colorado but I doubt it will happen again.

Best Answer

There are shootings that occur everywhere. You can't just avoid places because one time someone went nuts and shot up the place.

Best Answer

I dont go to movie theatres cause my Mom has Alzheimers and she prays the Hail Mary over and over again outloud and it bothers others. I am kind of use to it. She s doing it now. I have offered her money to stop to no avail

Best Answer

I still will. It's not like I go at peak times or to the blockbuster movies, anyways.

Best Answer