Or are we not tired of being raped yet?
ssikca ssikca 22-25 17 Answers Nov 4, 2011

Time to do a good housecleaning in Washington

Best Answer

fight the dying of the light <br />
do not go gentle into that goodnight

Best Answer

The problem with light workers is their passivity, I love those Angels, their work is the most important, but they need help, just like the hippies needed the help of the hells angels in the sixties.

Best Answer

you have a point we need the Voltron force the old one not the new ***** cartoon wimps

Best Answer

They have all the money, maybe they should supply the KY Jelly at least?

Best Answer

I am revolting already ;o)

Best Answer

thank you!

Best Answer

count me in. lets go all guy falks (scuse spelling) on there a ss's

Best Answer

you guys got it bad in Europe, you have Russians near by they'll help they use to be Vikings, their made for this crap.

Best Answer

Actually as of around 1000 AD the Vikings ruled most of modern day Russia,

Best Answer

aaawww.........just woke up.........can't we revolt in the afternoon??

Best Answer

hahah I hope people get their priorities straight when it happens, or were doomed.

Best Answer

so interessant,i already revolted and our revolotion succeed fortunately.am tunsian sure friends u heard about what occured there the president and his wife has been kicked and now we live in peace .but unfortunately till now no thing happened uneployment still spread and no thing new except that police return back acting like usual and its so said to see that i don't knwo what to do because am a victim of unepooyment:(

Best Answer

yeah that's been a big question ive had, what comes after, I do know cops are done, unless they actually serve people, but that's just to much power for a normal person, i have ideas but they wouldn't be accepted by people of today.

Best Answer

WTF you peasants ARE revolting. And you are ugly and smell too.

Best Answer

Its just beginning and believe its going to happen and take everyone that drinks the koolaid they feed us on the boob tube as gospel by surprise. There are many things that are in motion that the majority here most likely know nothing about. We are entering a frightening time and I see people becoming more agressive for no reason and that makes me wonder as well. They have the ability to manipulate the weather. Do they also have knowledge how to manipulate our populations minds as well? Never have I felt such dis-ease. Violence is not a part of who I am yet now I carry a gun. Causing agressive behavior would be their *excuse* to use all of the camps they have been building all around our country....wouldn't it?

Best Answer

You are smart, and very informed, I don't yet carry a gun, I was hoping I wouldn't need one, but I doubt that, I have been studying peaceful resistance for years, we'd need way more people than are currently willing to give up their comfort for something like that, I'm just happy in knowing that we can't be stopped, its up to them whether they want to make this hard or not, maybe our brothers and sister will have to watch some of us be executed before they finally wake up, I'm up for whatever it takes, this Is why I am here, that is finally clear.

Best Answer

I don't carry my gun because I personally feel agressive. I've been on the recieving end of being assaulted and our judicial system is allowing it. There was no other option to protect myself than to be armed. You know about the bunkers and the coffin liners farmers are being paid to store by our govt' etc...?

Best Answer

I know of these things, I was in Woodstock recently and the tested some weird sound weapon on us, it was ******, It made us feel depressed, demoralized, I personally wanted to kill myself directly after.

Best Answer

Hell yeah! I'm so happy people are becoming more and more each day..world wide!! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!

Best Answer

Yeah I realized that I was going to
A: kill myself
B: do what my inner voice told me to do along time ago
C: do what everyone else wants me to and get a job and be normal.
C was never an option, I strongly considered A because B seemed to complicated and undo-able, but I finally decided on B, recent events and other stirrings have motivated me to believe that people want change, and their getting close to deciding on being happy, I'm tired of being a coward anyway even if they don't want change I will do it out of spite with undertones of love, and if I die whatever, that's inevitable, at least I will die happy this way.

Best Answer

Hey.. your just like me. I'm going through the same exact phase as you are right now, and lemme tell you.. it sucks!!!(literally) Took a while anyone to realize how messed up I became because of how I saw this reality we live in.. Sitting around and being unhappy about how the world sucks didn't change anything about it, so now I'm fighting for what I believe in by protesting with the people for a much better world. There are so many people who come there for different reason, but in the end its the same cause for a better change in this world!!!

Best Answer

yeah its happening to our whole generation, we'd probably be "normal" if we could, I'm glad we can't.

Best Answer

The only way to handle it is to love each other. If you fight them they can push back harder. Let's make sure we love each other before physical bars replace these invisible ones.

Best Answer

lets cut the crap, my family is enslaved and they don't even know it, you know what GMO is? there making it so we can't even grow our own food, when genetically modified crops cross pollinate with regular ones they don't drop seeds, there taking our power to grow our own food, soon I will HAVE to work for them to eat? I don't like being manipulated and that's their game, they've already indoctrinated the elders, its not their fault this is all they know, but I wont have it, and this generation will end it, were taking back our power, imagine what we could do if we used our influence to fix things instead of blowing them up, and your right we all need to love each other, not money and creature comforts.

Best Answer

Don't follow the Pied Piper in the Occupy Corruption. Any resistence we give them without large enough numbers is just an excuse to enslave us. Answer me a question? How many years ago was electricity invented? You can round off to the nearest hundred.

Best Answer

haha honestly I don't know much about electricity, this occupy the world thing has got people excited, but it isn't going to change much, I hope it does, but bullies usually don't negotiate, you have to stand up for yourself.

Best Answer

It was before the pyramids. Now, they didn't have lap top computers but the techknowledgy was most certainly there as well. We just have our own little what I like to call "worm hole". Kind like watching someone pop acid and see whee their trip will take them.

Best Answer

ohh yeah the Baghdad battery nice.

Best Answer

against what?

Best Answer

slavery

Best Answer