So the reason I love the Q&A section so much is because it feels like a community. But sometimes I really want to learn from all the stories on the site. But then it take forever to find a group with a lot of stories on a topic because there are about 5 or 6 groups with like 3-10 stories each for incredibly similar topics. It seems to me that we could find supportive communities of people on this site, if the groups were consolidated by topic in a better way. For example, under marriage there could be like 5 groups that cover the marriage section instead of 100 groups. Then people with similar issues would be much more likely to find each other and comment on stories.
rahkeepschanging rahkeepschanging 26-30, F 6 Answers Jan 20, 2013 in EP

I get what you are saying, problem is you have to find a category to put your story in, then it turns out it doesn't quite fit your subject, so YOU create a group to put it in, then other people need to subscribe to that group......Can you see where this is going? <br />
I don't think there is anyone on EP checking all this, all they have done is created a "community centre" for all of us to use. My suggestion is put your story in Q&A (which is another mess of categories) and point people towards it with a link, it will give you better exposure and more chance of a response.

Best Answer

Right, but my point is that the website should address this issue so we can use it properly. They certainly make enough ad revenue to give a little something back.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more, although my role as a volunteer goes unrewarded I will address your concerns to the powers that be. If you could do the same it will add weight to the argument.

Best Answer

Sometimes it is difficult to find the exact group to post a story. I end up trying to choose the appropriate from several similar groups.

Best Answer

Yes its disgusting clutter.

Best Answer

I don't even bother checking that section out anymore. :/

Best Answer