I get what you are saying, problem is you have to find a category to put your story in, then it turns out it doesn't quite fit your subject, so YOU create a group to put it in, then other people need to subscribe to that group......Can you see where this is going? <br />
I don't think there is anyone on EP checking all this, all they have done is created a "community centre" for all of us to use. My suggestion is put your story in Q&A (which is another mess of categories) and point people towards it with a link, it will give you better exposure and more chance of a response.

Best Answer

Right, but my point is that the website should address this issue so we can use it properly. They certainly make enough ad revenue to give a little something back.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more, although my role as a volunteer goes unrewarded I will address your concerns to the powers that be. If you could do the same it will add weight to the argument.

Best Answer

Yes its disgusting clutter.

Best Answer