I am more sickened that as a society we just sit back and do nothing as we watch this horrific events continue to escalate. 20 children died a year from pool drownings and we set up all kinds of laws to rectify that, We have 20 kids die in a day from a gun, and we will do nothing but allow the gun lobby to spin this, and convince us that if all the kids had guns this wouldn't have happened.

Best Answer

42 years into life, and I still scratch my head like a monkey playing scrabble when I see this sort of news. I'm sure I won't be any more clued up on my death bed. I, I, I, just don't know... all I can do is, nothing, apart from feeling deeply sad for 'humanity'.

Best Answer

AMEN!!!!!!!........too many ppl who have instability issues are just allowed to run around without any supervision.....I live in Wis and the idiot that shot up the temple...the FBI had been watching for years but never felt the need to pick him up......WHAT????!!!!!........strange world we live in folks

Best Answer

Agreed,and not applicable to some,but all of us living on earth.

Best Answer

Well, I have to say, a killer of others is attacking something they can't change while a self killer is attacking something they had full control over. In that sense, the killer of others seems to have a better perception than a suicide victim. Your question is a bit off and reeks of emotion that fails to search for true cause of suffering.

Best Answer

A bit off? Have you ever even read or herd why these kind of people do what they do? Because they feel lonely and empty inside and to fill them and make them happy they kill innocent people. Like the 17 year old guy who kidnapped, rapped and killed an 8 year old girl said he always wanted to know how it felt like killing someone. Why would he want to know? That is sick, sick people who are empty inside and want to fill a void doing stupid things. Like I said if you don't like your life or want to know how it feels to kill someone, kill yourself.

Best Answer

Evil wants to exterminate good. Evil thinks it's a better strategy and victimizes the other strategy.

Best Answer

Well some do kill in the name of their gods too. So they need to kill their god first i would say..OMG

Best Answer

Agree! Just because someone thinks their own life sucks, doesn't give them the right to make that choice for anyone else.

Best Answer

I am very sick of it

Best Answer

I agree--unfortunately most of these people seem to think they have to take out as many innocents as possible before they actually turn the gun on themselves. :(

Best Answer

Right!

Best Answer