Tyler1995 Tyler1995 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 16 in Community

sick. I'm tired of them. But, they don't enforce them. SUCK IT EP!

Best Answer

sick and tired seems like an exaggeration. no one is being forced to use this website so you must enjoy it or you simply wouldnt stay here :)

Best Answer

True, but, EP wouldn't be the same with out me!

Best Answer

today is the first time ive seen you so it wouldnt make that much difference to some of us ;)

Best Answer

First time I've seen you. But, I have another profile here. Still wouldn't be the same.

Best Answer

could it also be that there have been over 15 million members so it is likely there are very many that neither me or you have ever seen or heard of.

Best Answer

Sh!t maybe you won't me recognized. But, in the Pokemon world here, my other profile is know.

Best Answer

im not into pokemon either so thats probably another reason we didnt bump into each other before.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

I think we should respect them, because EPAllie knows what is best for all of us. Just like Uncle 'Dolf did back in Germany in the 1930s.<br />
Trust EPAllie. Smell the Hand.

Best Answer

What are you Talking abt if your supporting Adolph hitler and saying it was good get the heck out of here

Best Answer

Humor, little dude. It's called sarcasm.

Best Answer

Oh ok I meet alot of **** ups here I'm sorry.

Best Answer

F*U*C*K ups you mean?

Best Answer

You actually pay attention to guidelines? Virgin...

Best Answer

Little mad they can't get sex. *Cough* Virgin!

Best Answer

Ive seen a lot of people complaining recently but no one seems to actually explain what the issue is? Maybe it only affects some people and not others?

Best Answer

No I post songs I write and I can't bc of a few swear words

Best Answer

Just use * between the letters when you need to type a swear word, it works watch this. C*U*N*T! although i dont recommend using this particular one as a lyric as It makes some people cry, and no I dont swear usually.

Best Answer

I do
B!tch
B itch
Bi tch
Or "B-Word"
I've passed

Best Answer

congratualtions you certainly did pass.

Best Answer

But, EP doesn't give 2 Sh!ts about the comments. I couldn't post a rap so I took it to a kid's story and it passed!

Best Answer

either way you got it out there online didnt you? just tell your friends or people where to find it and job done.

Best Answer

I'm more bothered by these annoying glitches.

Best Answer

I haven't noticed anything different.

Best Answer

I didn't even know they had new ones. What are the changes that bother you?

Best Answer