My girl and I have exchanged 19,901texts in less than four months. We'll be up over 20,000 by the end of the day. I'm curious if this is an average amount for people who love each other.
pcflvly pcflvly 46-50, M 15 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Well, me and my bf text each other about 80 times a day. We have been doing that for three years now. He's the only person i talk to really. I text my best friend about 30 times a week.

Best Answer

that's sweet.

Best Answer

Do you guys ever TALK?

Best Answer

haha :) Yes, we date at least twice a week and see each other almost every day. In person, we talk a lot but we never talk on the phone.

Best Answer

I'd say so, yes. And like another said, I have just friends who message me all day, so of course I message my honey as much as I would a friend like that or more. I have unlimited texting, so no worrying about cost. You must as well. :P

Best Answer

LOL that makes me tired just thinking of the numbers lol ;-)

Best Answer

That would last me 2 or 3 years ....

Best Answer

texting sucks... no way i can do it that much

Best Answer

Not me

Best Answer

Hell no. Too many, but I guess everyone is different lol.

Best Answer

Probably. I mean, why should you care what others think is normal? If you love texting your girlfriend that much, then do so.

Best Answer

Just curious what the average is because I haven't dated in this century. Obviously, there is no normal.

Best Answer

Me either. I think there's no set age.

Best Answer

I think there's no etiquette on that. You text as much as you want.

Best Answer

no gfs so I save a lot of money that way.

Best Answer

i've never texted in my life plus i'm not lucky enough to have a sweety,why do people prefer texting verses live conversation,do you actually have anything left to say when your actually 2 gether?

Best Answer

We talk nonstop in person too (except when we are laying silently in each others' arms breathing together)

Best Answer