Hahaha I KNEW I should have brought the taser, it would have been fun to taser my rotten sister in law!!!!!!
Sshinesc Sshinesc 36-40, F 10 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Oh you need to just qool it Bubb! I neednt a taser for my inlaws. Patience and tolerance is all they needed. I take that back.. Maybe they shouldve had a taser, I have beatn some of them to a bloody pulp over the last piece of Divinity!

Best Answer

LOL, I have been patient for YEARS and I'm honestly fed up!

Best Answer

Oh, my ! So that's how things went---

Best Answer

every family needs a taser these days<br />
your sister inlaw needs a on / off switch

Best Answer

She needs an off switch only! Oh and a razor to shave her face!

Best Answer

Definitely. Why do they have to be so bitter and mean? Is it some unwritten law?

Best Answer

It must be!

Best Answer

oh f%$k listen to this, i scheduled to pick my kids up from my ex's inlaws at 9am xmas morn,, ended up their till 10 oO unwrapping presents, and having a beer with the brothers.... i woulda welcomed a meteorite :)

Best Answer

Lol me too, I had to listen to my sister in law brag on and on about how smart and spoiled she is and the more she drank the worse she got :-/

Best Answer

the only one i like is the ex and one of her brothers ;|.... the rest is 'necessarily politeness'

Best Answer

Well, the ham could've been cooked a bit longer, I suppose.

Best Answer

bring a bottle of chloroform and put it by teh furnace vent.. then turn up the heat.. and go outside to get some fresh air...

Best Answer

LOL, my kind of thinking!

Best Answer