i haven't consumed cheese in few years now! it makes me feel sick. i couldn't bring myself to eat it. yuck!

Best Answer

only for the lactose intolerant

Best Answer

I'm becoming almost everything intolerant

Best Answer

Cheese isn't evil she's just misunderstood :)

Best Answer

Well the misunderstanding between cheese and me is getting out of hand now. Its been mean and made me sad. (Yes I know its really my body that is mean but I have to live with that b***h so its easier to blame the cheese)

Best Answer

? never met someone who didn't like cheese.

Best Answer

I love cheese. Cheese and tomato on toast, cheese and chutney on crackers, so many ways but my body cant handle it any more. It keeps trying to tempt me though and it must know the score by now so it can only be because it is evil

Best Answer

Well thats sad, sorry.

Best Answer

Have to take all kinds of special tablets to protect my stomach but still have to avoid all the yummiest foods

Best Answer

the simple things i take for granted! what a reminder.

Best Answer

If cheese is evil then I am too. <br />
Don't worry lil' cheese it'll be allright.....

Best Answer

Hatch an evil plan then to gather up all the cheese and take it away on your evil black sail boat :)

Best Answer

Wow that could actually make a pretty good story to write :) Mind if I exploit the idea? :P

Best Answer

Go for it just make sure I get some kind of mmention in the small print

Best Answer

If cheese is evil ... I'll have some more. ;)

Best Answer

Please come round and raid my fridge. Got so many different types in for over christmas and I'm not meant to eat it. Temptation got the better of me and I am suffering so bad now :(

Best Answer