IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 25 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

I can't quote you IQs or school grades, but I'd think not. Hillary, for one, would give her a run for the money in the brains department. Eleanor Roosevelt accomplished more.

Best Answer

What, you mean the astrologer wasn't right? But face, just how much do we actually know about the intellectual abilities of the First Ladies? For all I know Dolly Madison was an absolute genius.

Best Answer

Sorry no, The most intellectual first lady would have never gone to NYC in Airforce 1 for a shopping spree. She does get my vote for the most pompus first lady.

Best Answer

Eleanor Roosevelt was highly intelligent and very progressive for the times and then there is Hillary she probably has them all beat but Michelle is definitely up there.

Best Answer

I haven't seen anything extraordinary come from her. I am sure she is a nice woman though.

Best Answer

MEEEEE :-) not to mention the most involved especially with kids

Best Answer

LOL NAH.

Best Answer

Elanor and Hillary WAY more than Michelle, who didn't even know protocol dictates no kissing the Queen. Talk about unheeled...

Best Answer

Phuleeeaze! ....are you Nukking futz? :)

Best Answer

I have no idea whether she's the most intellectual but her down-to-earth style makes me just love her. She's an intelligent woman that seems to rise above all the "first lady snydrome" we've seen in the past. I have a lot of admiration and respect for her.

Best Answer

I miss the days of eloquent first ladies that acted like patriotic first ladies. I'm not sure which I miss most...the lady part or the patriotic part. Our First Lady (ugh) has nothing more to offer than hot air.

Best Answer

Sore loser
U want someone who is nothing more than a glorified Barbie doll
She thinks for herself, and not just arm candy

Best Answer

I see. So you didn't want an answer to your question. You wanted me to step in line and agree with you. Sounds so much like the First Lady, actually. Why didn't you just ask us to recite what you wanted to hear? Seems more honest to me.

Best Answer

Brainy woman! please sit On my face ;p> I'll just Eat my way...to smart :)

Best Answer

Oh please. Hillary Clinton is way smarter than her AND she didn't get disbarred like Michelle did.

Best Answer

disbarred?

Best Answer

Not allowed to practice law. She had to give up her license. Both her and her husband. Neither Bill nor Hillary had to give theirs up.

Best Answer

Hardly. Mrs. Roosevelt would be the more likely candidate. Then, Mrs. Clinton.

Best Answer

Nice lady but dull as hell.

Best Answer

Eleanor Roosevelt still tops

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

Shes fantastic.She should run for Pres after her husband.

Best Answer

She tried to replace the nutrition pyramid with the nutrition plate.<br />
That seemed pretty trivial and stupid to spend money on.<br />
Not to say others haven't done stupid things with money, that just sticks out to me in the case of a first lady initiative.

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

I love her like a fat kid loves cake.

Best Answer

What about Elenor?

Best Answer

Hillary was also very intelligent, but there haven't been many ( any?) First Ladies who were attorneys, Or Harvard Graduates.

Best Answer