...giving him life in prison? So long you piece of scum, hope you rot!!
sky12345 sky12345 18-21, M 5 Answers Feb 15 in Politics

I hoped he'd be found guilty of murder. I hate the fact that states with "stand your ground" laws are populated with people who do not, or will not, take the time to actually read the law or have humanity to understand what a shooting or subsequent death will do to them or the families of the victims. Emptying ten rounds into a car, over the volume of music and argument, should get him a life sentence. The death of a 17 year old should mean without the possibility of parole because he robbed that kid of 30-80 years of life! The guy is a complete moron....

Best Answer

Well there may be a retrial, so don't lose hope yet.

Best Answer

The prosecution over reached with the first degree murder charge, but didn't the jury have the option of second degree murder? They found him guilty of three counts of attempted murder of the other people in the car so it is baffling they couldn't agree on the charge concerning the person he actually killed.

Best Answer

Yeah, well I think juries from Florida these days have a tendency of not being super bright these days. I think the prosecution will try again with the murder charge. Murder 1 does seem a bit ambitious though.

Best Answer

I am though I am Indian and live very far but I think he is a violent man.

Best Answer

To be fair, rap music is pretty rage inducingly awful.

Best Answer

Yeah... But firing ten shots into a car because you don't like the music is a bit over the top in my opinion.

Best Answer

It is..realistically speaking..can't say I haven't wished death upon people blasting ****** music from their car though.

Best Answer

Yeah, with that low bass that makes the ground vibrate. I hate it!!

Best Answer