its a most insiduous exploitation of children and the thought of what the mothers of these children are thinking. its llike hanging your kid over a snake pit. <br />
id just like to ad that i dont find looking at babies bums offensive and it doesnt make me think of sex. its just that they are using the babys innocence to sell things and i think that is exploitation.

Best Answer

Thank you....that's my point!!!

Best Answer

well certianly gross looking but babies are gross in general to look at.

Best Answer

The people whose first thoughts are sexual at seeing a child, clothes or not, are just as sick as the ones who molest the kids. The pedos do not need naked babies on ads to get off, they can look at any child on the street and get turned on. What are we supposed to do, keep our kids locked at home til they turn 18? You crazies who are so obsessed with what pedos are thinking scare me a lot more than the child molestors. I can protect my kids from the pedos but there are way too many fearful crazy people out there whom for some reason think advertising baby products by using babies is sexual, and they are far more dangerous imo. Closet child molestors perhaps? Getting offended at things like this is hilarious. Try finding a real issue to speak out against rather than making up problems that dont exist. If using babies in advertising did not help sell products they would not use it. if you think about a child sexually in any way looking at them, whether to get turned on or to get offended because there are people out there who might, you have problems and need help. not everything is about sex, get over your mental problem.

Best Answer

Do you not find them a little bit exploitive?The world is a scary place and bad people get bad ideas when exposed to even the most innocent things...like baby bottoms!!!Now I'll be on my way to that lobottomy.....and lots of meds!!!

Best Answer

I see them as innocent but times change and I don't think we should give the pervs free ****.

Best Answer

I don't think it's outright offensive, but I do think it's uncouth. A cute baby clothed and smiling is just as effective as anything else, without promoting a naked baby.

Best Answer

at what point is it no longer cute and becomes child ****? I personally don't find it cute. and I have 2 kids.

Best Answer

babies are the cutest things in this planet and their bottoms are just so gorgeous. i dont see how anyone could get aroused by them.

Best Answer

My babies were very cute ( yes I know we all say that ) but despite everyone saying get them into modelling I did not for exactly that reason. But that said, I do find the baby ads cute, see it as completely innocent, The amount of images around today, I am sure the billboard ads are the least thing those inclined that way are interested in.

Best Answer

Yeah, I understand it's supposed to be innocent and cute...but, with all the sick people out there, I don't think it's appropriate.

Best Answer

Not a fan-what is it audience they are supposed to attract to what product?

Best Answer