I think not only is this 'weird',but rude as well. I do not want to hear the obnoxious gossip,and frivolities of people whome I have no connection to,and even though I am often plugged into my music,they are loud enough to be heard. This is why I avoid taking the bus unless I absolutly have to.

Best Answer

I get annoyed with loud talkers. In my opinion they have their garbage to proclaim. I also believe they want attention otherwise, they wouldn't be so loud. Usually I respond with Can you speak alittle louder I missed a part of the story. Or I walk close to the phone and they move back. They tell me what I'm doing and I tell them I thought they wanted me in the conversation. I do it with tact not with sarcasim. They get the message. <br />
I also believe that people who talk about their relationships have no respect for the other person or themselves. When I hear people talking about their sex escapades I feel they are making the story more graphic to show their sex appeal. If you got it! Why flant it! Why make possible for another man or woman go after your girlfriend/boyfriend, spouse, or other. This is one of the biggest mistakes people do in their relationships. They open the door for a friend, neighbor, or other to get interested in their partner.

Best Answer

Almost every where you go, people carry cell phones and talk about their personal business. I don't think people realize they are making a public spectacle of themselves. These people feel that the cell phone is the only way they could have a personal life. But its a little bizarre I think.

Best Answer

Heance the reason I wear my I-POD everywhere I go!

Best Answer

me too!!

Best Answer

It may be weird, but it’s what our society has come too (I blame cell phones). I have a woman whom I work with who has to describe her weekly intimate “husbandly” encounter in graphic detail.<br />
-------------------------<br />
I don’t know about being special, I find it very depressing.

Best Answer

i dont get that, how is it special? i mean if she discusses it with everyone she s taking away what should make it special between her husband and herself x

Best Answer

I don't really care what people talk about in public as long as they are somewhat quiet and to themselves. I do hate LOUD cell phone talkers tho.... please.. take your call outside ... away from the crowd or in your car.

Best Answer