I feel weird being the oldest guy in room :/
.
(No spoilers) The whole season was fantastic. Seemed to go fast, though. The action was probably among the best ever. The villains were very well-written. And they couldn't have made a better cliff-hanger at the end. Can't wait for Book 4.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more! Don't worry about being the oldest. You like what you like. The ending was sad but heartwarming it just made me want to watch more Korra.

Best Answer

The best season yet. It really highlighted how epic airbending is. I couldn't really hate Zaheer and his group, but either way they had to be stopped. The last showdown was cool. You could really see the similarities compared to Aang and Ozai's fight. The ending was a bit sad yet heartwarming at the same time. We'll probably see more of the Red Lotus in the next season and Korra will probably face a very powerful purely evil villain.

Best Answer

I think I might have stopped watching Korra after season 2. For me it just did not compare to Avatar.

Best Answer