I was coming in here to say "Maybe foldedunfolding" before I even saw who was asking.

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is pretty much the nicest thing you have ever said to me besides that i should feel free to be the **** that i am!!

Best Answer

Haha, well seeing as how I've only said about 4 or 5 things to you, it's not exactly a high bar.
Just wait though, I love to outdo myself.

Best Answer

definitely you!

Best Answer

thank you thank you thank you!!

Best Answer

lmao i love how you changed it to say "definitely" so that you could compete for BA!

Best Answer

AngelOfPink

Best Answer

get the eff off this question. you didnt answer correctly! hahaha jk (kinda)

Best Answer

its still AngelOfPink

Best Answer

*pushes eject button with devastating precision*

Best Answer

AngelOfPink AngelOfPink AngelOfPink lol! IN CASE she isn't available its going to be you ....

Best Answer

*enjoys the doppler effect as your screams melt into the ether* ahhhh.....

Best Answer

'enjoy' 'screams' 'melt' and 'ahhhh' - sounds kinda inappropriate ! what do you say ? lol

Best Answer

i already pronounced my sluttiness in a question nary 5 mins ago, what do you WANT FROM ME!! hahaha

Best Answer

the juice of attraction is in the wetness of innocence that gushes out and fluidly floods the mind

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer