foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 11 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in EP

I was coming in here to say "Maybe foldedunfolding" before I even saw who was asking.

Best Answer

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is pretty much the nicest thing you have ever said to me besides that i should feel free to be the **** that i am!!

Best Answer

Haha, well seeing as how I've only said about 4 or 5 things to you, it's not exactly a high bar.
Just wait though, I love to outdo myself.

Best Answer

Georgia rosa IMO

Best Answer

she's great:) i had a guy try to convince me this week that she's not great, if you can believe it

Best Answer

YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you gave me best answer :)

Best Answer

aww you shouldnt have!

Best Answer

hahaha i may have to do that since you asked so very sweetly!

Best Answer

no i want best answer

Best Answer

:') I would be.. So very grateful.

Best Answer

HEY HEY HEY BUDDY.

Best Answer

whoa whoa whoa this got out of hand quick..nothing to see here fellas....

Best Answer

hey! i have a great idea! everyone who wants best answer, comment this thread! then i can make it best answer and everyone wins:)

Best Answer

I'm just a little penguin. All I want out of life is to get a few best answers.. Then that big jerk faced lint licker comes along and replies to my comment and tries to steal my spot light!

Best Answer

omg! i was just watching that orbit commercial tonight after looking up lint licker! hilarious! your fate is sealed~best answer it IS. RESOUNDING YES.

Best Answer

definitely you!

Best Answer

thank you thank you thank you!!

Best Answer

lmao i love how you changed it to say "definitely" so that you could compete for BA!

Best Answer

AngelOfPink

Best Answer

get the eff off this question. you didnt answer correctly! hahaha jk (kinda)

Best Answer

its still AngelOfPink

Best Answer

*pushes eject button with devastating precision*

Best Answer

AngelOfPink AngelOfPink AngelOfPink lol! IN CASE she isn't available its going to be you ....

Best Answer

*enjoys the doppler effect as your screams melt into the ether* ahhhh.....

Best Answer

'enjoy' 'screams' 'melt' and 'ahhhh' - sounds kinda inappropriate ! what do you say ? lol

Best Answer

i already pronounced my sluttiness in a question nary 5 mins ago, what do you WANT FROM ME!! hahaha

Best Answer

the juice of attraction is in the wetness of innocence that gushes out and fluidly floods the mind

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer