No clue, never been a man. But women can have multiples, so we rock either way

Best Answer

You'd have to be both in order to compare, wouldn't you?

Best Answer

They have tests and things on it

Best Answer

If only I could tell you.

Best Answer

I thin men do - i mean, the intense build of of pressure, the the streaming, throbbing release, the pleasure of shooting the pressure out in big, amazing shots of release... how can anything be better? and the feeling so intense you can't even stay on your feet but are totally owned in the moment and consumed by the pleasure of release, plus, there is just something so awesome about shooting it out... giving it up,

Best Answer

If you d it right, woman can "shoot it out" also.

Best Answer

when,?

Best Answer

Women by a mile. Men is a straight line, you start, you maintain as long as you can, it ends. Woman's are like a dance, we get to move in and out of pleasure and experience so much, and if we have one awesome, if we don't it still is fantastic. And so there is no pressure, we get to relax and enjoy it, and it peeks... oh lordy, that is heaven.

Best Answer

Men have more of them but women have them better particularly when delivered by another woman.

Best Answer

Well...male ******* would be different from the ones women have. I think. We are built differently, we feel differently so ******* would be different too.

Best Answer

Well women have way more sensory nerves so it feels better for them to touch themselves than men too, women win this by a landslide

Best Answer

The ******* feel the same just the female one is more intense

Best Answer

Poor guys then. They dont even get multiple ******* and they kinda do most of the work....usually. No wonder some guys hate women.

Best Answer

There is no criteria to say.

Best Answer

Depends on whose bank account is fatter.

Best Answer

women sometimes if the guys really good.

Best Answer

I'm a man - so why should i care! ?

Best Answer

You might wanna start caring boii

Best Answer

just maintaining a stereotype! :-)

Best Answer

Haha!

Best Answer

Never had the chance to compare... LOL<br />
I suspect us gals have announced edge. I can manage more than 1 in an intense lovemaking session. Most guys can't pull that off.

Best Answer

I defiantly cant I'm asleep on my back 5 seconds after i finish lol

Best Answer