Conservatives are funny, but not on purpose.

Best Answer

Agreed..

Best Answer

Actually when you think about it, it's not that funny.

Best Answer

Liberals get all angry if you make fun of them. On the other hand, I think by voting for Obama for a 2nd term they're trying to play the biggest practical joke on America anyone has ever seen. So, they may have a pretty good sense of humor, if one that is horrifically misplaced.

Best Answer

Nothing could be a bigger joke than elected Dubya twice.

Best Answer

Actually, if you look at Obama and his achievements, Oh, er, I mean lack thereof, one could see that electing him again is a bigger joke.

Best Answer

So allowing 9/11, state sponsored torture and the sideways invasion of Iraq is not as bad as Obama. You have got to be kidding or reading My Pet Goat.

Best Answer

Allowing 9/11? I can't even believe you just said that. If anything it would be the failures of Clinton and Bush Sr. that led ultimately to the attack on 9/11. Allowed 9/11..what will you guys come up with next? You realize they have found chemical weapons in Iraq, right? State sponsored torture? You mean at Gitmo? The place Obama said he'd close so many years ago and still hasn't?

Best Answer

A year into his term. The memo on August 10th states Osama determined to attack in America. Didn't we invade Iraq in order to find AL Qaeda how quickly you forget. Uhhh waterboarding is a torture method invented by Spanish Inquisitors. And Obama was blocked by House Republicans who made it illegal to use funds to move prisoners out of Gitmo thus keeping it open. Do you believe every word they say?

Best Answer

If this is Obama's economy. Then 9/11 is all Dubya's.

Best Answer

Oh please, how come all of a sudden now he's moving the prisoners to illinois and such then? Magic? He had the house and so forth for the first year or 2 of his term. Why didn't he act on it then? Obama has no excuse for adding around 5-6 trillion to the debt, there is no possible way that you can rationalize that kind of spending. I do recall, in the journal one of Saddham's trusted advisors that he had ties with the Al Quaeda. We did, in fact, liberate them from someone who was committing horrific atrocities. upon his people.

Best Answer

I have both in my family and they are equally hillarious..

Best Answer

I think liberals have a more refined sense of humor..........<br />
Note the ones that post stuff here just to bait the conservatives into popping arteries......<br />
( I have to admit I do it myself from time to time... and I'm a Republican)....LOL<br />
But it is fun to watch and imagine them angrily typing away...not knowing that their posts will be totally ignored.........

Best Answer

The vast majority of well paid comics are liberals.

Best Answer

Neither. They would all be much happier and more fun if they stopped making 6546313164654 political posts.

Best Answer

Depends on what kind of humor.

Best Answer

Both....they equally amuse me.

Best Answer