Husband starving himself for his job.
omgseriously omgseriously 36-40, F 5 Answers Mar 27, 2012

Dont start a workout with a run it increases the fat burning if you leave that til last.

Best Answer

Drinking a lot of water, not eating processed frozen dinners, avoiding food with msg-which for me makes me wants to eat more. Going for relaxing walks regularly, it still burning a few calories, a easier goal to keep to, and not something that makes you feel like you have to shove food in your face.

Best Answer

set REASONABLE goals. Have meals at regular times, add veggies (eat a balanced meal) and don't forget to "cheat" every once and again. forget fad diets (that would be all of them). get some regular exercise (mow the lawn instead of paying a lawn service).

Best Answer

Buy smaller plates and increase the amount of flavor of the food. These are some tricks to make you feel like you're full with less food.

Best Answer

I do kick boxing to stay in shape its fun and it uses every muscle in your body.

Best Answer