xenia24 xenia24 26-30, F 5 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

mine is the most ghetto, want to be religious bit*c!!! karma will get that hag!!

Best Answer

I have one who is a dear and one who is a lawyer and feels the need to tell everyone else what to think all of the time. We have to schedule all holidays and family get-togethers around when her family is having holiday meals. I called BS years ago and just totally ignore her these days. If I plan something for the whole family and she can't make it, oh well!

Best Answer

lovely i also try doing this but you know she is such a ***** that she doesnt allow my inlaws to attend anything which i plan for.....she has major time ego issues

Best Answer

Hmmm. Why do your in-laws allow her to run their lives? If they're OK with it there's not much you can do. You just have to live your life and try to ignore her as much as possible, difficult as it is to do. Sorry she's such a ******.

Best Answer

*raises hand* I do,,,, she is such a stuck up bi*ch,,,,,,,,

Best Answer

I was lucky enough to get rid of a hateful one not too long ago! Divorce is sometimes a wonderful thing. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

u know the prob is that she is unmarried and frustrated and is leaving no stone unturned to ruin my marriage....gawwwdd cant tell u how much i hate her.....but my husband is more in love with her then me.....some times i think he dint need a wife coz he already had her :))

Best Answer

I don't know my sister-in-law very well, she lives quite a distance away, but I think she's nice.

Best Answer

u r lucky thats what i would say....even mine is miles apart but still always ruins up things for me on her visits and phone calls....i want her to be erased from this world

Best Answer