I have been in love since the first day I saw my wife 40 years, 1 month, and 11 days ago. We have now been married for more than 38 years.<br />
During those years there have been times when I could barely stand her and others when she was my best friend, we have gone long periods of near celibacy, and there have been periods of mad passion. But, the simple truth is that I have loved her every day of those 40+ years. I love her more today than I ever have in the past and my greatest fear is that I may some day lose her. I guess you would have to say that my wife is my greatest love.

Best Answer

this is such a beautiful answer!!!! i hope you say this to your lovely wife, she would love to hear it!

Best Answer

She knows. I may not always say everything that is on my mind, but I write about it often.

Best Answer

Married him-alls great-I thank God every day and twice on Sunday

Best Answer

you are so lucky!! i am happy for you, and can only pray for the same someday

Best Answer

You are young- just keep high standards and make yourself worthy of the man you want in your life-get educated and be a true helpmate

Best Answer

Nicole, my second ex, she is now married to another man. A part of me will always love her. I transformed my love for her into that of a brother and sister.

Best Answer

My husband my love is still there but he passed a little over two years ago.

Best Answer

i am very sorry to hear your loss, but the power of love is always a wonder to me.

Best Answer

it is a wonder when you hear about it it is a wonder when you have it

Best Answer

it is a wonder when you hearabout it a wonder when you have it

Best Answer

Obviously, experience and age are two variables which have an big infjluence as to answering your question. We all change with time......

Best Answer

I've loved many people greatly . I don't think I'll ever stop loving them. But a few I stopped wanting to have sex with.

Best Answer

i had a serious high school crush on a classmate, but nothing happened because she died in a car accident just when we were getting to know each other.

Best Answer

That's so sad

Best Answer

it was.

Best Answer

Girl from school. Plus another girl who never knew i exist. I was very shy to approach girls :)

Best Answer