Celestialbear Celestialbear 13-15, M 9 Answers Jan 13, 2012

Never got in real fights; I was systematically bullied at school and that taught me how to run fast before a bunch of kids jumped me. Face to face confrontation? I've walked away from them all; after having the soul beaten out of me I didn't see any sense in teaching myself to do this to someone else.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Quite a few. Apparently, I have a sign on my back saying "Jump me!". You learn to fight dirty and get it done with quickly. I did get some informal training from family members though. Since most times I'm the one walking away and not running, I consider it a win.

Best Answer

apart from school fights, I went to many schools as Dad was in the Army and "outsiders" sometimes had to find their level, I have had to defend myself a few times, one time on the Subway I fought off a drunken man by hitting him with my heavy bag filled with books, nobody else helped me.

Best Answer

A man grabbed me and I broke his finger and ran away. I think of it as a win :o)

Best Answer

No one ever EVER wins in a fight. Unless its a contest. I used to put my fist in every problem I had, yes prevailing as a perceived victor however i was just another assh@le. There is no winner in a battle that doesnt utilize logic instead of brawn or technique. At the end your just a skilled *****.

Best Answer

I am a large strong moderately trained man and as an adult I have fought and defeated my opponents consistently, but I feel that you can't be in a serious non-sporting fight and really win, just having been in it is a loss.

Best Answer

LOL...in my younger and dumber days. I fought like a hellcat. Older and wiser now, would only use it to defend myself or my child.

Best Answer

Well I dont ever think I won but in the group home I fought all the asians. One of them named lee was my room mate and I pretended to kick him and he kicked me seriously so I kicked him in the leg and we kinda went into the other guys rooms when the power was off so they didnt have their cameras up but yeah so we got in there and started throwing punches at each other. He blocked a few of mine but I just kept going and 8 backed him up against a wall from punching him so much and me and him kinda just went all out until I was holding my room mate I think and saw my group home parent looking pissed walking down the hall. The other time was with Ka. He wanted to body box and the oldest guy was there watching us so I did it. We just hit eatchother in the chests and stomach alot and I got to crazy when I pushed him as he landed on a empty gamecube box in the corner. The other time me and Zong were body boxing but he hit me last in the neck and I sat down cause I was unsure if the group home parents were in the other room. But lee was funny as hell. He hit a friend of ours with a coat hanger and all you hear is "SNAP" HAHAHA. Still a nightmare there tho. Forsure.

Best Answer

Yeah Im asian too. Specifically we were all four hmong.

Best Answer