Celestialbear Celestialbear 13-15, M 8 Answers Jan 13, 2012

Never got in real fights; I was systematically bullied at school and that taught me how to run fast before a bunch of kids jumped me. Face to face confrontation? I've walked away from them all; after having the soul beaten out of me I didn't see any sense in teaching myself to do this to someone else.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Quite a few. Apparently, I have a sign on my back saying "Jump me!". You learn to fight dirty and get it done with quickly. I did get some informal training from family members though. Since most times I'm the one walking away and not running, I consider it a win.

Best Answer

apart from school fights, I went to many schools as Dad was in the Army and "outsiders" sometimes had to find their level, I have had to defend myself a few times, one time on the Subway I fought off a drunken man by hitting him with my heavy bag filled with books, nobody else helped me.

Best Answer

A man grabbed me and I broke his finger and ran away. I think of it as a win :o)

Best Answer

No one ever EVER wins in a fight. Unless its a contest. I used to put my fist in every problem I had, yes prevailing as a perceived victor however i was just another assh@le. There is no winner in a battle that doesnt utilize logic instead of brawn or technique. At the end your just a skilled *****.

Best Answer

I am a large strong moderately trained man and as an adult I have fought and defeated my opponents consistently, but I feel that you can't be in a serious non-sporting fight and really win, just having been in it is a loss.

Best Answer

LOL...in my younger and dumber days. I fought like a hellcat. Older and wiser now, would only use it to defend myself or my child.

Best Answer